The Silo Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$267
US$209
  • Pool
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$221
US$206
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$165
  • Pool
Hilton Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Hilton
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$121
Protea Hotels
  • Pool
ONOMO Hotel Cape Town - Inn On The Square(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$73
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$83
  • Bar/Lounge
One&Only Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$787
US$747
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop bargranary restaurantviews of cape townmuseum of contemporary artspectacular hotelcharcuteriehigh teabirkenhead housereserved for hotel gueststomato tartla residenceunique boutique hoteltable mountaingeneral managersparkling winetop floorpool area
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We loved the unique place, the decor, the restaurant views, the amazing and delicate food, the service so much during our first visit that We had to go back the next day! Irene was so friendly and attentive. We felt welcomed the moment we stepped in. Drinks were delicious as well as the food. Kabelo served our food the first day. What a friendly guy! The next day Katlego was our waiter. Great service. We can't wait to go back to Cape Town.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nevalyn
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We had a special birthday treat in mind and the High Tea @Silo hit the right button. We had to book well in advance but it was sòooooo worth it.
The place is jaw drop stunning. From the moment you walk in till after sun set.
The whole experience was fantastic... our sweet and savory treats were delicious and more than enough. They spoiled us with complimentary bubbles
We didn't want to leave and moved over to the bar for a final Gin cocktail... sunset is breathtaking ‼️
I want to go back now

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

This has to be the most unique and spectacular hotel on the African continent today. This hotel will surely make the Top 100 hotels of the world list. The staff is outstanding , and each and every staff member makes one feel like family. Thank you to Fatima who was a FANTASTIC host. If anyone complains about the staff of this hotel, it is the guest's own fault. Liz Biden did a fantastic job with the decor, and the most impressive feature of the hotel is the Thomas Heatherwick windows. The windows received instant iconic status ! Be sure to visit the Silo Hotel and experience the ultimate in luxury atop grain silos which was built in 1906. When the Zeitz MOCAA art museum opens downstairs, this will be THE destination in Cape Town. Treat yourself to this experience !!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Joe J
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights to celebrate my wife's birthday and were blown away by the service and friendliness! The suite was huge and had epic views of the waterfront and table mountain! My wife is a Hotel Manager for a famous property in Uruguay, so was greatly impressed. We loved the food at Beau Constantia & Pot Luck Club and think that this type of theme would do very well at the Silo. The wine list was spot on and loved the wines by glass, which is always key if your spouse does not drink. We will be back for a week next time!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hammies77
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This is a true 5 star hotel inside out. Most friendliest staff I have ever encountered. I made a booking for high tea for my daughter and I , for my birthday and everything was just out of this world. The pastries where made with utmost professionalism from a pastry chef and everything tasted heavenly. The manager Brandon went out of his way to make us feel welcome and special and even took us for a tour to the top of the hotel. The views are out of this world. A 360 degree bird’s eye view of the city, Table Mountain and the waterfront. The interior of this hotel is totally different from anything I have seen. Spectacular must be the word.
On my second visit to this hotel, my husband and I enjoyed cocktails at the bar and again Brandon the manager went out of this way to make us feel at home. I just can’t compliment this hotel enough on the suburb service.

Room Tip: Best high tea, spectacular views.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family