This is an excellent hotel near the conference centre with delightful staff and offering apartment style accommodation which is better perhaps for long stays and families.
The rooms are well equipped and we had a fully equipped kitchen and living area.
The dining room breakfasts were adequate and evening meal service excellent . The staff were extremely friendly and helpful
However the walking access to the hotel is not easy
Great to walk along the tow path to the CITCC and to the two red yourist bus stops. But access to the V&A is not the best. . You can walk along the towpath for 20 minutes as long as it’s before 7pm but after that the gates don’t allow you access . There’s also a good water taxi every 40 minutes and if you time it right your day ticket will get you in and out during the day and perhaps back to the waterfronts for dinner but a taxi home is the only way. To be fair it’s only about £4 so not a huge outlet.
I do recommend this hotel but if I was going again for sure I’d be closer to the harbour front with easy access to all the restaurants and attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This state of the art hotel is ideally positioned on the Roggebaai Canal Waterfront, close to the V&A Waterfront, within the Cape Town International Convention Centre precinct, and this prime location attracts both corporate and leisure travellers seeking a distinctive experience. Set against a backdrop of picturesque mountain views with a sea water canal running through the hotel's bridge wing, the hotel links the city to the sea. There are 40 well-appointed and comfortable rooms as well as an additional 18 luxury suites which have an open lounge area and fully equipped kitchen, making them an ideal choice for longer staying guests. A contemporary restaurant offers good food in a relaxing setting with a picturesque location alongside the canal. The stylish Executive Boardroom is an ideal venue for intimate meetings and product launches for up to 15 guests. This sophisticated hotel offers warm hospitality coupled with a wide range of services and facilities for both business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your AHA Harbour Bridge Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour Bridge Hotel Cape Town Central
- Harbour Bridge Hotel And Suites