“Good for breakfast”
Review of Stacked Diner

Stacked Diner
Ranked #146 of 1 207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: Stacked Diner is a contemporary all-day Diner, stacking up scrumptious all-day breakfasts as well as mouthwatering burgers, fries and shakes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dropped into this placed based on the reviews I found on TripAdvisor. Wasn't disappointed in the food.

Thank S. F. S

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

The burger was good and tasteful but not extraordinary. Fast and friendly service. The place feels sunny and fresh. The waffles looked good. It wasn't busy

DomDemps, Owner at Stacked Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon for some waffles perhaps!

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Stacked has a very relaxed environment with a unique look.
We only popped in for dessert. The waffles were Amazing.
We will definitely be returning in the near future. :)

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

delicious fine mince beef burger..had the Ultimate, melt in mouth bun with JUST the perfect little charred edges to compliment the smoky bacon, avo, sweet cilli mayo, lettuce,tomato and gherkin combo..each mouthful made me happy. Stacked Fries (with Rosemary salt, as recommended by our cheerful, informative waitress)--are NOT to be missed! Twice fried I tell you - Yes Please. AND Blueberry milkshake, perfect balance if flavour sweetness and creaminess. I know..you are drooling. So am i..think I'll go right back and order the same again NOW.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Strolling along Kloof and hungry when I noticed a lot of people eating at Stacked, so I cruised in for a burger (bacon cheese with carmelized onions, garlic mayo, jalapeños, lettuce and tomato) along with a side of amazing fries. Also tried the mint lemonade which was incredible and gave me a new use for my mint plant at home. Seriously good food, service and fair pricing. Going back tonight for my last meal before leaving S Africa.