“Very Nice”
Review of Stacked Diner

Stacked Diner
Ranked #184 of 1 226 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Description: Stacked Diner is a contemporary all-day Diner, stacking up scrumptious all-day breakfasts as well as mouthwatering burgers, fries and shakes.
Reviewed 8 January 2018

Stacked has a very relaxed environment with a unique look.
We only popped in for dessert. The waffles were Amazing.
We will definitely be returning in the near future. :)

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

delicious fine mince beef burger..had the Ultimate, melt in mouth bun with JUST the perfect little charred edges to compliment the smoky bacon, avo, sweet cilli mayo, lettuce,tomato and gherkin combo..each mouthful made me happy. Stacked Fries (with Rosemary salt, as recommended by our cheerful, informative waitress)--are NOT to be missed! Twice fried I tell you - Yes Please. AND Blueberry milkshake, perfect balance if flavour sweetness and creaminess. I know..you are drooling. So am i..think I'll go right back and order the same again NOW.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

Strolling along Kloof and hungry when I noticed a lot of people eating at Stacked, so I cruised in for a burger (bacon cheese with carmelized onions, garlic mayo, jalapeños, lettuce and tomato) along with a side of amazing fries. Also tried the mint lemonade which was incredible and gave me a new use for my mint plant at home. Seriously good food, service and fair pricing. Going back tonight for my last meal before leaving S Africa.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

We went here as they offerred a veggie burger. Staff are friendly and service is quick although the food is quite ordinary.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

After watching a show in town which ended later than I expected, my friend and I were starving & desperate for anything we could find to eat. Being 9:50pm we bolted down Kloof Street asking various restaurants if their kitchens were still open, to which we were met with a disappointing no.

As we got up to Stacked we told them we were starving & they happily told us that if we ordered quickly, they would be able to serve us before they closed at 10pm. We sat down, quickly looked through the (delicious) menu & ordered.

In less that 7 minutes we both had our food in front of us. Not only was it insanely fast, but also ridiculously delicious! My friend had a burger which he claimed was 'the best burger he's had in Cape Town'.

The staff was in no rush to hurry us out despite the 10pm closing and were just generally wonderful. Huge smiles and great attitudes all round!

I can't wait to go back there and try more of their menu! Highly recommended!