“Fantastic Service”
Review of Ashanti Travel

Ashanti Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Following the huge success of the Ashanti Lodges, we now bring you Ashanti travel. Come to Ashanti Travel for great tours of Cape Town City, its nature and its wildlife.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Cal went above and beyond what other travel agents do to help me organise my trip and when the tour operator messed up he was the first to chase it up and help me sort things out, couldn't ask for more

Cal_Heyburgh, Manager at Ashanti Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Thanks for the review Katya D.

It was a pleasure helping you with your trip.

Enjoy the rest of your time in Africa.

Cal

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Ashanti Tours easily handled a few complications in organising and tailoring our Botswana Okavango tour. Everything went smoothly as a result of the great service. Special thanks to Carl.

Cal_Heyburgh, Manager at Ashanti Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thanks for your kind words Stephen.

We hope to see you this side one day in the future again.

Regards

Cal

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

What a fantastic group of people working at Ashanti Cal provided us with plenty of information and and found the perfect tour of Namibia.

Cal_Heyburgh, Manager at Ashanti Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thanks for the kind words Christine.

We hope to see you back one day.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

So I don't normally like travel agent dudes because I am a suspicious frugal travellor who gets bitter at finding out later I could have done it better and cheaper myself.

However can I say Cal is the exemption to my rule.

He really sorted out a great trip for us to Naimbia. Thanks. I could not have done it myself. It really did need local knowledge. Cal also had some local tips and got what I wanted to do and was able to recommend some good eats too.

A while back Ashanti Travel got us on a good little Safari in Kruger which I was very happy with too.

I am going to make his life a living hell for our next trip which is going to be 20 Australians who want wine and safari. I want Stellenbosch wineries and then I want Kruger private reserve and I don't want it to cost a lot. And all my friends are annoying and will want different things. If you think I was a drama -> meet my friends. Soz in advance Cal.

Cal_Heyburgh, Manager at Ashanti Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Hi Allison

Thanks for your awesome review.

I was very happy to help you out and am glad you enjoyed your trip.

I look forward to take on the challenge of finding the best trips for you and your 20 friends.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I recently booked a trip for an overseas visitor who decided at the last minute that he would like to visit Cape Town. Cal and his team were super efficient and extremely friendly and accommodating.

Cal_Heyburgh, Manager at Ashanti Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Thanks for the excellent review Michelle. Happy to have been of service.