“Amazing and helpful”
Review of Ashanti Travel

Ashanti Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Following the huge success of the Ashanti Lodges, we now bring you Ashanti travel. Come to Ashanti Travel for great tours of Cape Town City, its nature and its wildlife.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I had the best travel experience with Ashanti Travel. I booked all of my day trips, including a Kruger Safari, through Ashanti. They showed great patience in the planning and were overly communicative. I was most impressed when by Ashanti when one of my tour operators did not show to pick me up. Ashanti desk person was quick to respond and track down the company. I will definitely use them again on my next trip to SA.

Cal_Heyburgh, Manager at Ashanti Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Hi Troy

Thanks so much for the excellent review. Glad you had an amazing time.

We were happy to help you, and hope to have you visit again one day.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I booked an overlanding trip from vic falls to cape town. It was AWESOME, everything worked perfectly because of CAL. I was in a very short on time to get my visas sorted, but I got everything done because of cals help. Very efficient and helpful 100% recommended!!!

Cal_Heyburgh, Manager at Ashanti Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Hi Franco

Thanks for the awesome review. I was more than happy to help and i'm glad we got you sorted and that you loved the trip.

Till next time.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I just finished a tour booked with Ashanti. Everything was fine and well organised. I really recommend this agency for any tours you are looking for.
A special mention for Cal and his knowledge about all the travel details.

Thanks a lot !!!

Cal_Heyburgh, Manager at Ashanti Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Hi Fabrizio

Thanks so much for the review and your kind words. We are glad you enjoyed the trip. Hope to see you in Africa again one day.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We book a Safari in Namibia with Ashanti. The guys working there were really helpflul and even though everything had to be organised on short notice all of it worked perfectly.

Cal_Heyburgh, Manager at Ashanti Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Hi Tanja

Thanks so much for the great review. Were glad you enjoyed your trip to Namibia and hope to have you back in Africa again one day.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Ashanti Travel helped us by finding the trips matching our desires. We booked two trips, exploring Cape Point and Whale spotting. The booking was done excellent and we had two wonderfull trips.

Cal_Heyburgh, Manager at Ashanti Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2017

Hi Saskia

Thanks so much for your kind words.

We hope to see you again one day.

Kind Regards