“Amazing bathrooms, large airy space, views of the...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Main bedroom with en-suite
View from the loft with Kirstenbosch Gardens in the forground
Living space
Pool area
Single beds, wardrobes and shower room
Shower room off single beds room
Double and two single beds with balcony and loft window
Double bed and shower room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Andrew M
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing bathrooms, large airy space, views of the mountain and convenient location”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

For me, the highlights of this cottage are: the beautiful showers, the large airy space, the views of the mountain and its convenient location. This modern loft apartment, with sloped ceiling and roof windows, has tons of space – more than I could use on my own (but I’ll bring the family next time round). I stayed here during the week of the annual Mining Indaba convention and appreciated its reasonable proximity to the city centre and easy access to main roads, while still being out in the peaceful southern suburbs. I received a lovey welcome from hosts Graham and Julia, including beers in the fridge and cookies in the jar! Stairs lead up into the middle of a light-filled open plan flat with beautiful wooden floors. On one side, there is a very comfortable large size bed (with luxury duvet and linen), bedroom cupboards and en-suite bathroom. On the other side, with a balcony overlooking the swimming pool and lovely garden, are two single beds and a small lounge area, as well as a second bathroom. The flat is fitted with an island-style kitchen unit incorporating a tap and small food preparation sink, microwave oven and a small fridge – with all relevant cutlery, crockery and washing up materials –very handy. There is also a large wooden table with bar-type chairs, which I used at breakfast and where I enjoyed take-away dinners. It doubled as a large office work space where I could stand my laptop and sort out all the conference documents. I enjoyed lounging on a conveniently located large leather couch - beer in hand – to recuperate from busy days. For me the absolute highlight had to be the large stone tiled bathrooms with nice H-G shower heads – invigorating! No doubt I’ll be back. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
20 Apr 2017
Thanks Andrew! You're welcome back anytime with your family or on your own when you're in CT.
julialove...
Cape Town, South Africa
“Great stay at Northwester cottage.”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Wonderful weekend spent in centrally located loft room, light and spacious, great shower with a view of the mountain!

Yvonne T
Hove
“Loveliest welcome, beautiful setting!”
Reviewed 6 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We arrived to a lovely welcome from the whole family. The cottage is beautifully decorated with lovely sliding doors allowing the air to blow through. We had use of the family pool which we only used once as there was so much to do on our short stay in Cape Town. Very close to the Botanic Gardens and walking tracks up the back of Table Mountain. There is a shopping centre nearby for supermarket and restaurants, we also ate at nearby Newlands one night.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Mar 2017
The Tindall family were fantastic guests. Courteous, friendly, polite and energetic. It was great to see the family experience CT to the full in their short stay. A super family who we would welcome back to CT and our cottage, anytime.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$165
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing