Review Highlights
Wonderful, powerful and most fun studio

Seugnet is patient, passionate, motivational and a lot of fun to be with. Whether Barre classes... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2019
Hanni H
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Ballet on Kloof has my heart!

what a fantastic space to move freely, work hard, be inspired, let go of your worries and feel like... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2019
ShannLage

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cape Town Central
from US$98,00
from US$80,00
from US$62,71
from US$62,71
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2019

I found Ballet on Kloof after a nasty ankle sprain had me off my feet for months. What I thought would be the perfect re-hab exercise actually turned out to be so much more! I’ve found a family in this gorgeous space on Kloof Street and can’t wait for my class each day. I love the variety that’s offered (I never get bored) the fact that no one takes themselves too seriously. It’s all about moving and having fun while doing so.

Date of experience: September 2019
Balletonkloof, Owner at Ballet on Kloof, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2019

Thank you so much Roxanne. We are so lucky to have you as part of our community. Thank you for all the light you bring and your dedication.

Reviewed 8 October 2019

Ballet on Kloof is a fantastic place to learn ballet as a beginner. The teacher, Seugnet, is patient, kind, and creates a welcoming space where all leave feeling a little more confident than when they arrived. Highly recommend to anyone contemplating ballet, or just looking to keep moving and active.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We greatly appreciate it. So wonderful to have you there.