“Brilliant twist on tapas !”
Review of Fork Restaurant

Fork Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 1 226 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely evening at Fork. Service very good and the food was cooked brilliantly. The chickpea curry, ostrich and beef fillets blew us away. Then followed by a new prezel and caramel cheesecake .... weird but tasted fab. We were asked what we thought by the owner as she was keen to hear what we thought .... it was great ! Cocktails too !! Perfect !!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 793)

14 - 18 of 1 793 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went out for a romantic evening and it was just that. Hubby has been to FORK before and wanted me to experience it. WOW, was I impressed. Great and amazingly tasty food, great serves and ambiance.

Will be back for more tasters!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and two friends stumbled across this place on our last day in cape town while looking for lunch . They had advertised a lunch deal outside . I can’t remember exact price but seemed good value . The theee of us got the veggie lunch deal which was 5 different options of some of the tapas and a glass of wine . The food was delicious but I could have had more . I think it worked out at about €8/€9 for the food and drink so I should have gotten another tapas or two servings of the lunch deal . The food was presented very well and was delicious and has a lovely outdoor balcony

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

When arriving to a restaurant with a rank above 4, I have a certain level of standards that I expect to face.

First of all, the service was not pleasant, as the waitress had a long face from the first moment we sat down. Her attitude didn’t improve throughout our meal, and perhaps the most calm moments were when she wasn’t around.
Secondly, the lunch special menu included dishes that weren’t special enough in my opinion. Both size and diversity of the tapas didn’t match the price they cost.

However I do want to say that maybe if this place’s price rate was higher we would come with different expectations, and other than the service the place would disappoint us as much.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

My husband and I both really liked this restaurant. The tapas were delicious and interesting. We especially liked the kudu and the mini raclette. Dessert was good too. You do need reservations in the evening.