“Wonderful Dinner”

Ranked #11 of 1 292 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Love this restaurant! The small plates are perfect for sharing. For my husband and I, we ordered 5 dishes, all of which I would highly recommend. We had the Ricotta and Spinach Raviolione, the Raclette Fondue with Chorizo and Toasted Focaccia, the Deep-fried Goats’ Cheese, the Kudu fillet, and the Crunchy Calamari Salad. Everything was wonderful, plus we found a new favorite South African wine (Blue Owl)!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 873)

120 - 124 of 1 873 reviews

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely evening! Menu choices are exciting, well executed, utilization of great products, well priced. Seating on 2nd floor very comfortable. Service sweet & charming.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Great staff, such amazing food, lovely ambiance and music! We had such a wonderful time at the fork!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The food was delicious, but they are mini bites, so you will have to order a lot to get full. I went with my husband and we ordered 4 plates and we were still hungry. We recommend the deep-fried goat cheese (this was our favorite), and the Moroccan meatballs. As it was the day after of New Years, Eve they had a lot of food items that weren’t in stock so that was a bit of a bummer. The seating area is tight, when we were there it was really packed so the waitress kept passing through our table and I had to move my chair every time she passed. We ordered the flourless chocolate cake, was good but not amazing.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

Fork is a Tapas restaurants with small plates. The menu is great with excellent choices. They have a Garlic allergy menu which was great for my mom and aunt. The Ostrich was good and so were the Moroccan Lamb Meatballs. Loads of great choices. Service is awesome as well.