“Outstanding burgers”

Ranked #23 of 1 173 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Bloody amazing! Worth every penny/rand! Delicious burgers, they split the sides into salad and fries. Yummy!

There are newer reviews for Royale Eatery

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Burgers were great. Sweet potato chips could have been crispier.
Drinks were great. Waiter forgot about our Sparkling water though -but so did we. (Vibe obviously made up for it.)
Service was great overall. Love the interior.
I'd go back again and again.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I dropped by Royale Eatery solo on a July Wednesday and ordered a veggie cheeseburger with potato wedgies, one of RE’s Winter Specials, Monday -Thursday afternoons. Unfortunately, my cheeseburger got delivered to the wrong table and so I had to wait an extra long time for another one to be prepared and to arrive at my table.

But my waitperson dropped by my table to apologize for the long wait, tell me my burger was being rushed and there would be no bill for me, the meal was on the House.

Sometimes businesses make mistakes, things can go wrong, burgers can go astray, but it’s how a business handles those occasional lapses that separates the really excellent businesses from the woeful ones. Royale Eatery came through big time for me, and I will be back again. Thank you RE! (Great burger, btw).

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Great, friendly atmosphere. Really great burgers. We both had the El Burro - one without a bun and one with. Seriously good flavors and the smoked jalapenos were lovely.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Really neat place. If you're in the mood for a burger or milkshake, this is the spot for you. Also had quite a selection of drinks, for those who want something along those lines. Menu is in a cool little hardcover book - very unique. Tons of different burger options and my wife and I both loved ours. Excellent sauces as well for the burgers and fries! We weren't going to get a milkshake, but our server Claire - who was awesome, btw, arranging taxi as well as overall service and personality - suggested we had to try one. Glad we did. Strawberry mint shake was really good - had actual mint leaves in it, not just some mint flavoring. Good, easy, cheap dinner spot.