“fresh fish”

Ranked #620 of 1 207 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2016

this is also a very busy restaurant especially the sushi bar. They had a very good sushi chef there but not sure if he has left as on the odd occasion I have not seen him there. Fish is fresh every time I have been there!

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Average local restaurant . No line fish on the menu . I feel this is a mistake. For the type of restaurant it needs line fish . Hake you have everyday. And this is Cape Town we have fresh fish everyday depending on season . Very average can be much better . Large wine list . But new menu . Your choices are so varied in Cape Town I feel Cape Town fish market can do better .

Reviewed 3 June 2016

We were looking for a restaurant, ran into a local and he highly recommend this restaurant. We tried it and it was to die for, great fish and the best calamari I have ever eaten. A couple of days late, decided to eat there again, we are seafood eaters. It was completely different, poor, some part of meal was cold, sent it back and they seem not to care, l like we were the problem. I would give it another try if I return to Cape Town.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Atmosphere was intimate and relaxing, went between 11:30 am and 16:00 for lunch.Our waiter, Terry gave a very great service, very attentive and food came to the table very quick. We celebrated my Moms 60th bfday there. We were a party of 12, 8 adults and 4 kids under 16..I was very happy with my choice of shrimp curry, served in n potjie, and could still share with the others to taste...will be going back there very soon...we were all very impressed with the service and quality of the food

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here and decided on the salmon. What a great choice it turned out to be. Prepared to perfection and the best I ever tasted. Service good and ambulance typical fish and sea set-up.