“Good service and hospitality- thoroughly enjoyed our seven days stay and will be back”

Cape Royale Luxury Hotel
Ranked #45 of 112 Hotels in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Clean, one of the best hotels to stay in the world. Family friendly, good service and hospitable staff. Will recommend for those travelling on business or leisure specifically with family. The hotel communication pre- the trip was wonderful, the shuttle service excellent, and the champagne and flowers on our anniversary night that was place in our room by the hotel as complimentary demonstrated the family nature of this hotel and their staff!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for all the lovely compliments.

I am pleased that the team exceeded your expectations and that we had to honour to celebrate your anniversary with you. Thank you for the recommendations.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Hennie Erlank │ Hotel Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1 557)

48 - 52 of 1 557 reviews

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Amazing room (we were in a 2 bedroom suite) with great fixtures and modern feel. We forgot items in the safe and contacted the hotel after check out - they rang us back literally 5 minutes later and had everything sorted. Super comfy beds and rooms are very sound proof.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your lovely review.

I am pleased that the Cape Royale Team ensured that you had a memorable stay with us. I am glad that we could assist you promptly with the items that you left behind.

Thank you again for choosing the Cape Royale Hotel as your home away from home and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Our family of four recently spent 3 nights here. We stayed in a family suite, two bedrooms, living space, kitchen. Our second night, 12:30am we had an uninvited guest. The suite was dark, all of us were sleeping. We woke to a man standing next to our bed!!! My husband chased him out of our room. When we called the manager they simple said the unknown man was there to fix our tv and entered the wrong room. Why would he enter a dark room, walk around the living space in the dark, then enter our bedroom when the door was closed and the lights off?? I was deeply disappointed in how the management handled it!! Creepy!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Kristen A

Dear Kirsten,

I am sorry that your expectations were not met on this occasion. Our guest feedback is one way we can ensure we have achieved our aim, and address anything we can alter to meet, if not exceed expectations of all guests.

I am disheartened that a favourable impression of Cape Royale Luxury Hotel was no longer held. Should you decide to return, please feel free to contact me directly to make the necessary arrangements so as to ensure a marked improvement is noted. I can be contacted either directly at the hotel by telephone or via email.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a couples treatment at the Casuarina Spa at the Cape Royale Hotel. The staff we very friendly and professional. The treatments were absolutely amazing and the Spa itself is extremely beautiful. We are already looking forward to our next appointment.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 20 July 2017

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed you day at the spa and will ensure that I pass your comments on to their management.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I have been here twice now and it just does not gel with me. Had a terrible experience there the first time which I gave the hotel the benefit of my doubt. The Sky bar is apparently outsourced. The GM was away and one of the managers dealt with my complaint. I am still waiting for a reasonable explanation some months later. I was there last night again and can say I will never go back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 20 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Please be advised that Skybar is not operated or owned by Cape Royale Luxury Hotel. It is a privately owned company that operates in the Cape Royale Building. The Cape Royale building is a sectional title building that houses several businesses.

Please can I ask that you forward me your contact details, Hennie.erlank@caperoyale.co.za, I will forward your details to the Skybar management.

I am confident that the owner will make contact with you, as this feedback is certainly not the norm that he or his team pride themselves in providing.

If you required any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Royal Regards,