“Best burger and lobster roll I’ve ever had ”
Review of Burger & Lobster

Burger & Lobster
Ranked #87 of 1 226 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

We happened upon this restaurant while looking for a lunch place in downtown Cape Town! We certainly lucked out! Homemade prime cut hamburgers made on premises and the most amazing lobster roll with a rich lobster butter sauce! Nice well stocked bar and cool chic atmosphere!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Had dinner at the B&L with my family. We had a great time - the service was excellent, the lobster roll delish and the vibe fantastic. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

It was average. The service was incredible however! The lobster roll was very small and i barely tasted any truffle oil on the chips. I also got the mac and cheese lobster style. Hmmm i think i could have cooked this one better myself. Was a very average meal but again the staff were great. Will I be back? No...

PSCaRrArA, Owner at Burger & Lobster, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Dear Nikky L

Thank you for joining us and providing us with feedback based on your experience. We are sorry to hear you felt your experience was average and wouldn't return. We appreciate all forms of feedback as this assists us with maintaining our standards. Did you bring the small portion of the lobster roll or the lack of truffle to the waiter or the managers attention? We would of happily rectified the situation immediately. Regard the mac and cheese we haven't had this on offer for almost a year. Did you join us recently? Please can you email me directly with this feedback paolo@burgerandlobster.co.za. We would love to invite you back and show you that your visit was a once off. Thank you once again for the feedback and please accept our apologies regarding your visit. We look forward in hearing from you soon.

Kind regards
Paolo Carrara
Co-owner

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at burger and lobster. We shared a burger and lobster roll. Burger was ok and the lobster roll was really good..overall experience was good but the portions need to be bigger for the prices.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

I needed a place for lunch and to wait for a meeting.
The restaurant is very well decorated and modern.
The menu is limited, but the waiter offered my options not on the menu. Being a burger lover, I asked for a normal burger.
The patty was superb, and the meal well sized.
Prices are high for what is essentially a burger.
However the ambiance and quality make this acceptable.