“The most beautiful hotel I have ever seen”

Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa
Ranked #8 of 112 Hotels in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 20 May 2015

best breakfast with such a massive variety
staff are super friendly and helpful
the rooms are so superbly decorated
the pool is immaculate
the spa is incredible
I just love this place and would recommend to anyone

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank mary-Jane2714
perina174, Manager at Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2015

Dear Mary- Jane 2714

...this is one of 'the most beautiful reviews we have ever seen!'

Thank you for such lovely feedback. We are pleased to have made your stay with us a wonderful experience in every aspect. Hope to see you again soon!

Many Thanks,
Perina

Write a ReviewReviews (1 126)

543 - 547 of 1 126 reviews

Reviewed 17 May 2015

The Glen was fantastic. you walk in to the lobby and there are crystals hanging from the chandeliers which are beautiful. They take your bags up to the room for you. The room was nice and big, with a huge bathroom. They provide a Mac computer in your room to go on the internet with which was very lovely as I had been on my smartphone for the last 3 weeks. There is a sauna, steam room hot tub/pool for the guests as well which was a great way to end the night.
In the am they give you the option for a small fee to have breakfast brought up to the room, which we took full advantage of, and it was fabulous.
It is located in the seafront area, and that is by far the best area we stayed while we were in Cape Town. It is a 5 minute drive to the V&A Waterfront, where my boyfriend and I spent most of our time while in Cape Town, when we weren't on excursions.
Definitely a great place to stay.
Just for your information though they are proud to be gay friendly, which I am super open too and found it great, but I know there are some people out there that don't feel comfortable in certain situations, so I thought I would mention it in my review.
I would recommend this Hotel to anyone going to Cape Town, and can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alisha A
JoeSetchell, Manager at Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2015

Dear Alisha A,

The entire Glen team would like to thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderfully detailed review! We're thrilled you had such a memorable stay and we too cannot wait to see you both back here!

All the best,

Reviewed 6 May 2015

My friend and I stayed for 8 nights at The Glen during our trip to Cape Town and could not have chosen a better place. The rooms were spaceous and light, beds large and comfy with all amenities and more. Fantastic coffee, chocolates and mini-bar! The terrace, pools and jacuzzi are all top-notch. The food is also delicious.

But it was the staff that made our stay extra-special from start to finish. Always helpful, always cheerful and always accommodating. We took all of their recommendations and advice and had one excellent day after another, whether it was on the beach, at the market, eating, drinking or making merry...

I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Room 3 is light, airy and has a view of the pool. Room 2 has a huge bathroom with a beautiful, quiet...
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank EdwardJB1975
JoeSetchell, Manager at Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2015

Dear EdwardJB1975,

A top notch stay for a top notch guest! We are delighted you had a wonderful experience here at the Glen! We hope to see you again one day soon :-)

Very best,

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

This is my 3rd time at the Glen Hotel. Definitely not the last one thou. Every time I come to the Glen, it's better! This time a very special thanks to Desmond from the Rain Spa - I'm still relaxed three days after the massage. Truly remarkable service and ambient. I have actually have fallen asleep during the massage, that's how good it was! So relaxing and chilling. And then comes the Glen Mojito! I dunno where do u guys get your staff but Collen from the bar is a talent with a big capital T. The best Mojito I've ever had. Bravo! Frozen Margarita is just as good! Also please don't forget to taste the winter special mushroom soup. Can't wait for my next stay at the Glen! Thank u guys!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Kasia-and-Mateusz
JoeSetchell, Manager at Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2015

Dear Kasia-and-Mateusz,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're delighted you enjoyed the Margarita's and will make sure Collen has one ready for your arrival next time!

Many thanks!

Reviewed 5 May 2015 via mobile

The hotel was beautiful. The staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. They suggested one great activity and experience after another and looked after our every need. From the food to the amazing rooms I cannot gush enough about my stay. I would recommend it to anyone

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Hello BilalBrighton,

Keep gushing, we like the comments! Thank you for your kind words :-)

Hopefully see you again soon,

Very best,

2 437 reviews
Taj Cape Town
#15 of 112 in Cape Town Central
1 860 reviews

Been to Glen Boutique Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!