All reviewsgreen pointhotel catfootball stadiumbathroom windowhuge showerresidential neighborhoodhotel arrangedpool areastylish roomsbooking taxistwo blockssea viewspecial thanksnice breakfastreturn to cape townroom was largewould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My sister niece and I had 3 lovely nights here after returning from safari in the Eastern Cape at Amakhala Game Reserve
We needed to rest and chill out and this hotel was the perfect place to do that. Quirky modern design set into a hillside with rooms on several levels.
Two swimming pools and patio area perfect for relaxing

We had 2 rooms with sea view so had lots of steps to climb from street level which was a slight disadvantage for me as I have some difficulty with mobility sometimes
I managed very well however and enjoyed the service from the friendly attentive staff.
Dennis must get another mention!
He can’t do enough for you nor can his colleague Dion and the security staff.

A nice breakfast buffet plus freshly cooked eggs sets you up nicely for the day

Would happily stay here again and recommend it to friends and family

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This is a lovely small boutique hotel close to the water front in Cape Town. The staff were all friendly and professional and happy to help with any questions. The breakfast was very good. We stayed in rooms 1 and 2 and my only recommendation would be to have curtains placed to cover the light from the windows. Would gladly recommend the hotel. Loved the art!

Room Tip: Room 2 is lovely and has a nice little private terrace.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2017

A lot of thoughts have been put into the design of this hotel. The rooms are spacious and luxurious. The staff are friendly, and went out of their way to help you. Other than a slight problem with WiFi, there really is no complaint at all about our stay here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kewen C
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stayed for three nights in October 17. We found the hotel very charming and the personnel very friendly and helpful. Very nice breakfast with everything we needed. Very nice and clean room. Nice location with walking distance both to the water front as well as to down town Cape town.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

My husband and I stayed at Dysart hotel for 4 nights . Dennis was marvelous and so helpful , nothing was too much trouble and he couldn't do enough to make our stay more pleasurable . The hotel location is great for getting around .The breakfast was lovely with a great selection to choose from.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple