Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, Cape Town(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$184
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

Park Inn by Radisson Cape Town Foreshore(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$79
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Holiday Inn Express Cape Town City Centre(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
  • Bar/Lounge
Mandela Rhodes Place Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Restaurant
Sugar Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$66
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

Protea Hotel Cape Town Sea Point(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$84
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Victoria Junction(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$125
  • Pool
Protea Hotel Cape Town Waterfront Breakwater Lodge(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$117
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Urban Hive Backpackers(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
  • Free Internet
All reviewscamps bayhousekeeperlaundrytvwifiapartmentaccommodationbathroom
Reviewed 11 January 2017

First off the view is amazing, sunsets are incredible. The cleaning ladies were lovely and a joy to be around. The place looks and sounds great but there were many annoying issues for our 4 day stay.
The internet didn't work for 75% of the time we were there - very frustrating because it was Christmas.
The shower leaks under the door and floods the bathroom. The roof outside also leaked after a storm which made the tiles out on the roof top very slippery and dangerous.
The spa was not working for 3 of our 4 days which was so disappointing, what made it worse was we were lied to and were told the electricition was on his way but 'stuck in traffic' which was a lie because he didn't show up for another 2 days!
Then there was little things like we had to call/text the manager for coffee pods every morning and get him to fix the TV twice - this cost us money in international calls/texts.
But the worst thing is I left my phone there on our last day and we have asked via phone calls, texts and emails for it to be courier to us at a cost to us and they have now have stopped replying to emails and calls. Disappointing for the amount of money we paid. It's been 2 weeks and no reply about where my phone is. You can find much better accommodation in Camps Bay!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sam A
Reviewed 29 December 2016

From the moment you park up in your own private garage to the moment you leave, this place is breathtaking.

We stayed in the Penthouse which was luxurious, comfortable and the large terrace gave superb views. Bathroom was excellent with some luxurious products offered as well.

Kitchen was also well equipped.

It was annoying that the Broadband wasn't available for all 3 nights whilst we were there and there was no alternative offered either which was actually very frustrating. However, the cleaner doing all our laundry for us was very welcome and saved us a lot of time/effort when we got home.

One thing that I think would help the apartment, would be a direct line to the Manager/Assistance as it should be recognised that not everyone wants to use their mobiles when abroad as it can prove very costly.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
HoughtonView, Manager at Houghton View 13, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear Andy P.

Thank you so much for your review.

I am delighted that your overall stay was spectacular, however I would like to express my sincere apology for the problem we had with the wifi during your stay. I am so glad that this issue have been sorted out, we actually established that the modem had to be replaced. I really hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards'

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We recently came back from Cape Town after spending 6 nights in the penthouse suite Aug 17th onward at this property. We loved Cape Town and our experience was made a lot more memorable by our stay at this lovely property. Thanks to the great service and beautiful rooms that Houghton View had to offer. The penthouse suite has all you can wish for from views of the oceans to views of table mountain range. We would love to get up every morning to these views and the excellent breakfast prepared for us by Charl and his team. A specially call out for Charl (the assistant manager) who went above and beyond to make this a great trip for us - right from a personal touch to conversations, packing lunch for our kids to taking care of our jacuzzi etc. Thanks and we look forward to spending time at your property when we are back in Cape Town.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
HoughtonView, Manager at Houghton View 13, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Dear NewEnglandguys.

It is with awe that I am reading your spectacular review.

I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with is and that Charl was able to look after you as well as he did.

We truly strive to meet and exceed our guest's every expectation and it really showed during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Such an amazing place I went there with my family for couple of nights and man we loved it spacious rooms and one hell of a view and amazing weather, it was much more than what I expected. Staff were lovely and helpful
I really loved the place and we felt sorry that we had to leave . For sure we want to visit again and I would recommend it to any one

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
HoughtonView, Manager at Houghton View 13, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear Abdullah S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a awesome review regarding your recent stay with us!

I am blown away by your positive comments and I am really delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

My stay in Houghton was amazing and beautiful, I like the view and staff very welcome and helpful.
I recommend for everyone to stay in this apartment if you want to relax and enjoy the view of the ocean

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HoughtonView, Manager at Houghton View 13, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Dear Jarmazen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on Tripadvisor.

We really appreciate your kind comments.