“Simply Stunning”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cape Town Central
Houghton View 13 Apartments
Ranked #93 of 112 Hotels in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 29 December 2016

From the moment you park up in your own private garage to the moment you leave, this place is breathtaking.

We stayed in the Penthouse which was luxurious, comfortable and the large terrace gave superb views. Bathroom was excellent with some luxurious products offered as well.

Kitchen was also well equipped.

It was annoying that the Broadband wasn't available for all 3 nights whilst we were there and there was no alternative offered either which was actually very frustrating. However, the cleaner doing all our laundry for us was very welcome and saved us a lot of time/effort when we got home.

One thing that I think would help the apartment, would be a direct line to the Manager/Assistance as it should be recognised that not everyone wants to use their mobiles when abroad as it can prove very costly.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
HoughtonView, Manager at Houghton View 13 Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

Dear Andy P.

Thank you so much for your review.

I am delighted that your overall stay was spectacular, however I would like to express my sincere apology for the problem we had with the wifi during your stay. I am so glad that this issue have been sorted out, we actually established that the modem had to be replaced. I really hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kind regards'

Reviewed 30 August 2016

We recently came back from Cape Town after spending 6 nights in the penthouse suite Aug 17th onward at this property. We loved Cape Town and our experience was made a lot more memorable by our stay at this lovely property. Thanks to the great service and beautiful rooms that Houghton View had to offer. The penthouse suite has all you can wish for from views of the oceans to views of table mountain range. We would love to get up every morning to these views and the excellent breakfast prepared for us by Charl and his team. A specially call out for Charl (the assistant manager) who went above and beyond to make this a great trip for us - right from a personal touch to conversations, packing lunch for our kids to taking care of our jacuzzi etc. Thanks and we look forward to spending time at your property when we are back in Cape Town.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
HoughtonView, Manager at Houghton View 13 Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Dear NewEnglandguys.

It is with awe that I am reading your spectacular review.

I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with is and that Charl was able to look after you as well as he did.

We truly strive to meet and exceed our guest's every expectation and it really showed during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Such an amazing place I went there with my family for couple of nights and man we loved it spacious rooms and one hell of a view and amazing weather, it was much more than what I expected. Staff were lovely and helpful
I really loved the place and we felt sorry that we had to leave . For sure we want to visit again and I would recommend it to any one

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
HoughtonView, Manager at Houghton View 13 Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Dear Abdullah S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a awesome review regarding your recent stay with us!

I am blown away by your positive comments and I am really delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

My stay in Houghton was amazing and beautiful, I like the view and staff very welcome and helpful.
I recommend for everyone to stay in this apartment if you want to relax and enjoy the view of the ocean

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HoughtonView, Manager at Houghton View 13 Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Dear Jarmazen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on Tripadvisor.

We really appreciate your kind comments.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cape Town Central
6 km away
StayEasy Cape Town City Bowl
StayEasy Cape Town City Bowl
#70 of 112 in Cape Town Central

Been to Houghton View 13 Apartments? Share your experiences!