“Best pizza in Cape Town! Amazing service!”

Alforno Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #296 of 1 299 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$0 - US$11
Description: Alforno Ristorante Italiano is a trendy Italian restaurant with a modern feel. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our menu simple, fresh and tasty!! Come join us for a wonderful wood-oven pizza, great pastas or delicious cocktails!! We are situated in the De Waterkant village, Green point Cape Town.
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

I went to their “all you can eat” pizza event and it truly was the best pizza I’ve ever had. Also, I’m vegetarian but my boyfriend isn’t, so they specially made me vegetarian pizza for the all you can eat, they asked all my preferences, never charged extra, and they were super reasonable price wise.

20/10 would recommend!

Amazing amazing staff also!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Love coming here!! Employees, Management and Owners always pleasant, present and willing. The bunless burger (I call it that, might have another name) is just amazing, tasty and value for money. Thank you Dominique, Blessing, Micheal, Prince, Talent, John, Nathan and all the back of House ladies (I will make it my mission to get to know your names also). Love my home from home ❤

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017

I visited the restaurant for a late lunch on Friday afternoon, I booked through Feastfox, and it turned out that this app gave me an awesome discount, so I could buy a pizza or a pasta plus a glass of house wine for R 75 (I think there's some time restrictions for this sale, check before you book). The place has a happy vibe and great service! I ordered Fettucini al freddo and seriously, it was incredible. Pasta cooked al dente and sauce to perfection. Perfectly balanced flavours of fresh mushrooms and creamy sauce. Now, the pizza was average. The base was not crusty enough and the tomato sauce was tasting like canned tomato (nothing wrong with that, but just that it was missing some fresh flavours).

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Have been a few times with friends but have also found it to be a great place for lunch should you just need a break from the office.

I highly recommend their Carne Insalata. Best salad I have ever had!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Love this restaurant and the good energy here! Very friendly owners. Good Pizza. Good service, good location

Date of visit: November 2017