“Good food friendly staff”
Review of VickyCristina's

VickyCristina's
Ranked #35 of 48 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Reviewed 17 June 2016

We ate here twice so it must be good !! Varied menu. Vegetarian options available. Inviting atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Excellent customer service. very warm and friendly staff who couldn't do enough for us. Great views over the bay and lovely smoking deck. we returned many times.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

First off, I didn't eat at this restaurant. The reason I am placing a review is the shocking interaction I had with the manager / barman earlier today. I was walking past and stopped to look at the menu by the door. The place was deserted as it was after lunch and before dinner. I asked this manager / barman where the nearest ladies toilets were. He replied very rudely that there were none in the whole centre. Expressing my surprise I enquired how there could be restaurants everywhere but no toilets. He looked up, physically sneered and said "there are no PUBLIC toilets!". I left and asked the neighboring restaurant who gave me directions with no problem. I'm not sure what the toilets are if they are not for the public - maybe for aliens perhaps. Anyway I will never go near this restaurant as with staff like that it's bound to be a disaster.

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

We had a few visits here and nothing was too much trouble for the waiters. Lovely and friendly and beautiful views of the ocean. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Staff were friendly enough but food was terrible. Some of the meat was so tough that it was not edible. We will not be returning.