“Fantastic breakfast spot”

Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Great views from the balcony of this café overlooking camps bay beach. The range of smoothies and drinks are fab and the food is just what you want for a balanced breakfast. Nothing was any trouble for the fantastic staff, and it was so reasonably priced for the experience and atmosphere. Great place for breakfast/brunch

Reviewed 27 January 2018

This bistro has nice views of the waterfront. We were there for lunch having stopped here on the City Sightseeing Bus. I had the grilled cheese sandwich which was three half sandwiches. So much food and very tasty. And lovely fries. My partner enjoyed the smoked salmon on rye. Service from Talent was great. She said she really did not have a talent. Her smile is enough.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We visited here for breakfast and were so disappointed. We chose our dishes, one of our group ordered an asparagus omelette. About 10 minutes after she ordered it the manager came over and laughed and said they did not have any asparagus! When my friend asked what the alternative was, she again laughed and asked what my friend would like. We then waited 45 minutes for our food despite people coming in later than us and being served with their food. We asked a couple of times when the food was coming but could not get an answer. When it finally arrived I was very disappointed in mine. I ordered avocado on toast served with boiled eggs. When ordering I was asked how I would like the eggs cooked, and I said soft, assuming therefore that they were being served hot. They were soft, but were cold. A cold soft boiled egg is extremely unappetising. The bread was not nice, very hard. The manager was completely disinterested. I certainly would never return.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We visited here twice in one day.

A really healthy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the beach.

Then we returned later the same day. The wind had really picked up so we ate inside.

Restaurant didn’t blow us away compared to the previous two evenings where we had eaten out in Camps Bay but acceptable. They do not have any flexibility at all with the menu. Sorry just 3/5.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Lovely little bistro for sun down on camps bay
Great selection of mains but also amazing salads!
Fab staff. Booked in advance to make sure could get outside table