“DIre, just awful”

Ranked #10 of 53 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 27 January 2018

We visited here for breakfast and were so disappointed. We chose our dishes, one of our group ordered an asparagus omelette. About 10 minutes after she ordered it the manager came over and laughed and said they did not have any asparagus! When my friend asked what the alternative was, she again laughed and asked what my friend would like. We then waited 45 minutes for our food despite people coming in later than us and being served with their food. We asked a couple of times when the food was coming but could not get an answer. When it finally arrived I was very disappointed in mine. I ordered avocado on toast served with boiled eggs. When ordering I was asked how I would like the eggs cooked, and I said soft, assuming therefore that they were being served hot. They were soft, but were cold. A cold soft boiled egg is extremely unappetising. The bread was not nice, very hard. The manager was completely disinterested. I certainly would never return.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We visited here twice in one day.

A really healthy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the beach.

Then we returned later the same day. The wind had really picked up so we ate inside.

Restaurant didn’t blow us away compared to the previous two evenings where we had eaten out in Camps Bay but acceptable. They do not have any flexibility at all with the menu. Sorry just 3/5.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

Lovely little bistro for sun down on camps bay
Great selection of mains but also amazing salads!
Fab staff. Booked in advance to make sure could get outside table

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We visited this a couple of times when staying in Camps Bay. It is brilliant for any time of the day - e.g morning coffee, breakfasts, lunch or dinner. The service was good and the food delicious. We highly recommend it.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Went for lunch on a Monday we were quickly attended to by a very friendly waitress, service was great and prawns and mixed salad we shred between 2people was delicious and substantial. Will go back