Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
艺潇 张

MAGNIFICENT HOTEL! AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 weeks agovia mobile
THIS HOTEL IS MAGNIFICENT!
This is probably one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed at, and I have traveled a lot! There is absolutely nothing to complain about this place. The location is perfect, the amenities are high class, the rooms are comfortable, and the staff team is so nice and welcoming! My friends and I came here for almost a week in May and had a blast. As soon as we arrived we were greeted with warm welcomes and caring services. The staff is very attentive and also very talkative, I enjoyed chatting with them! The variety of food for breakfast and wine hour from 7-9pm (STRONGLY RECOMMEND) was incredible, some of the best eggs I have ever had. The hotel is super close to Camps Bay and Table Mountain, making it very easy for tourists renting cars themselves, we constantly drove to Camps Bay for food. The gym équipements are very comprehensive and the pool is also an incredible place to chill by, love the little fountains and lights that goes up at night, so romantic! Ahh, and the view, impeccable, no matter if it’s during the day, night, but of course especially sunset haha, the view from the hotel is just something else, overlooking the entire bay and the mountains, with trees and the pool nearby, the sea salt from the ocean visibility floating in the air, what a marvelous site! Definitely the best 5 star luxury hotel in Cape Town, and in all the places I’ve been to for sure.
Date of stay: May 2024
Room Tip: Definitely go to wine hours! Also catch the sunset at the hotel at least once
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviews (1 283)
1 283 results
1 156
1 156
All reviews atlantic view other guests infinity suite rock room attention to detail cape town table mountain every evening complimentary wine our honeymoon cocktail hour the penthouse master bedroom african wines every morning his team rose petals
Selected filters
9 - 14 of 1 283 reviews
Reviewed 17 June 2024

My Atlanticview experience was nothing short of outstanding. This boutique hotel, gently perched above the beautiful beaches of Camps Bay, boasts stunning views of Cape Town's natural beauty, with magical sunsets along the coastline and the magnificent Table Mountain looming nearby. But the real excellence of my Atlanticview stay came from the unrelenting kindness and hospitality of the staff. Not only were the facilities in excellent shape throughout my stay, but the Atlanticview staff provides each visitor with several daily amenities to increase their comfort, including daily breakfasts delivered to your room and a luxurious wine bar every evening. They even assisted myself and my group in exploring Cape Town, recommending us different hikes, museums, and other attractions to peruse during our stay. I can't recommend Atlanticview enough!

Room tip: Go to wine night!
Reviewed 8 June 2024 via mobile

This was without doubt the best hotel we stayed at during our holiday in South Africa, there are outstanding views over Camps Bay. The staff were excellent and so helpful.
We loved the wine and canapés between 7 and 9 every night.
A big thankyou to Greg and the staff, we will definitely return

Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2024

This gorgeous boutique hotel in Cape Town is the single best resort I've stayed at in my life. It has a gorgeous view of the oceans and the mountains, with sleek rooms, a gym, and a restaurant that prepares the most incredible breakfast every morning. The Wine Night and constant appetizers are such a treat! But honestly, nothing can beat the hospitality. The staff are so kind and helpful--they really made this gorgeous boutique one of a kind. My memories from staying here will last a lifetime!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Ryann S
Reviewed 4 June 2024

Staying at the Atlanticview was an incredibly luxurious and special experience. Nestled in a neighborhood at the foot of Table Mountain above Camps Bay – a beach with a lively and upscale waterfront – it was a seriously 5-star experience. The hotel is close enough to downtown Cape Town – my group had a couple rental cars and it was always under 10 minutes to visit something – but luxurious enough that it was hard to leave each morning! First of all, the views are spectacular. With the ocean visible from every room and every deck, we would often be delayed by taking photos. The rooms themselves are incredibly well appointed, spacious, and quiet; big beds, comfortable pillows, the works. The one I stayed in also had a private garden attached. A special touch was the card left by the staff each night detailing the weather conditions for the following day to know how to plan and dress accordingly. The food spreads, whether the breakfasts or the canapés at the complimentary wine night each night from 7pm-9pm were amazing, with breakfast being some of the best I’ve had. Depending on where in the two buildings you were, it was either breakfast in the dining room or trays in the room, each a sumptuous experience.
The staff are at the center of this experience, each person being incredibly thoughtful, personable, and happy to help. They were eager for us to relax, and upon arrival they whisked away our luggage and replaced them with drinks. With extensive knowledge about what to do, it was enjoyable to chat with them and take recommendations and overall they wanted to make sure we were having the best time we could, at the hotel and beyond.

Reviewed 3 June 2024

This 5 star hotel in Cape Town truly lived up to its name. The moment you walk onto the property, you are greeted by wonderfully friendly staff who are devoted to making your stay incredible. They immediately gave us recommendations on where to go get lunch and offered us welcome glasses of wine (there is a lot of free wine built into your experience at Atlanticview, if you so desire). From free wine and delicious hors d'oeuvres each evening to breakfast delivered to your room, this is a hyper-premium experience at every step.

The hotel is also situated in the most gorgeous area of Cape Town imaginable. Views of Lion's head, Table Mountain, and the coast all at once make the hotel so uniquely special. Just a two minute drive from the hotel is a very cool and lively waterfront area with fantastic food and shopping. It is also only 5 minutes away from the gondola for Table Mountain, which is a can't miss Cape Town activity.

Finally, the hotel organizes tours and outings for guests. We did the vineyard tour as well as the cheetah petting experience. It was amazing. I cannot recommend enough.

I cannot wait for the next time I return to the Atlanticview hotel, I certainly will. I seriously could not ask anything more of this experience. It is surely one of the nicest hotel's I have ever stayed at.

Room tip: Go to wine night!!