All reviews bordeaux suite mike morgan the penthouse table mountain guest house amazing views wonderful hosts cold buffet stunning location sun loungers private terrace camp's bay a wonderful stay driveway accommodation apartment apostles
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2019 via mobile

I had the privilege of staying at Auberge Du Cap for 4 nights with my friend who had never been to South Africa and recently suffered a bereavement.
I honestly can’t say enough great things about the place and the hosts, Morgan and Mike to do it justice. The house itself is in a prime location in one of the best suburbs in Cape Town. The views are the stuff dreams are made of and the whole place is immaculately clean and comfortable. Breakfasts were also phenomenal. The thing that stands out the most though were the owners, they could not do enough for us and are literally some of the nicest people I have ever had the privilege of meeting. I would urge anyone travelling to Cape Town to stay at this gem of a place. Thank you Morgan and Mike so much and good luck to you in the future!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2019

My wife and I stayed at Auberge du Cap recently while touring SA, sadly only for one night. Our room, or rather suite (the Nouveau Luxury Apartment) was very spacious and comfortable and we were very well looked after by Mike and Morgan including an excellent breakfast. Best of all though was the view out over the Bay and Lions Head. I hope we will go back to Cape Town, particularly Camps Bay, if so we will definitely return to Auberge du Cap and stay for longer.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2019 via mobile

A beautiful house in a stunning location with an unrivalled view. Our room was perfect with amazing views from our private terrace and our bed was very comfortable. This guest house exceeded our expectations and was one of the best places we stayed on our travels. The facilities were excellent and both Mike and Morgan could not have been more accommodating and good fun - I only wish we had stayed here longer. We would highly recommend to all of our friends!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2019

We stayed in Auberge du Cap for 9 nights. We can highly recommend Morgans and Mikes hospitality. Everything what you need is available.
Appartements are big. Everything is clean.
Breakfast is done and presented with love!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2019 via mobile

Just returned from a fabulous stay at Auberge du Cap. We stayed in the Bordeaux Suite ( more like an apartment) which has a huge terrace with the most amazing views over Camps Bay. Mike and Morgan are fantastic hosts, nothing is too much trouble. The housekeeping is great and the lovely ladies kept everything spotlessly clean. I would highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: January 2019