The Place on the Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$82
Primi Seacastle Guest House(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$86
The Bay Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$109
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Atlanticview Cape Town Boutique Hotel(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$160
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

POD Camps Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$120
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Ocean View House(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$97
Beachside(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$52
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$59/night.

Blue Views Villas and Apartments(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$66
Agoda.com
South Beach Camps Bay(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$125
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa(Camps Bay)(Great Value!)
US$417
US$315
Agoda.com
All reviewsbordeaux suitemike morganbreathtaking viewsthe penthousesteep drivewaygreat hoststable mountainocean suiteguest housecape towntwelve apostlesexcellent hospitalityjacuzzi bathcold buffetevery morningspent a weekthoroughly enjoyed our stay
Reviewed 30 October 2015

From arrival I to departure I felt right at home! Breakfast was fresh and it was great to have a few different breakfasts rather than the same thing over and over! Talking about breakfast, thanks to Mike who was always ready with something else to get around my wifes allergies. Also the perfect place to come "home" to after a busy day of sight seeing and shopping.dayMe and my brand new wife had fantastic time and really enjoyed to get to know Cape Town and also Mike and Morgan who were more than helpful to make the most out of our trip there!! They clearly love what they do and thus they do it so well!!! Thank you once again!!!

1  Thank CarelBoshoff
Reviewed 28 October 2015

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights in the Bordeaux suite. For us it was the best accommodation ever. Very, very clean and smells fresh and nice as you walk in. A lot of attention to detail and the facilities are modern and new. The view is fantastic over Camps Bay as well as the spa bath where you have a view over the Bay.
Will recommend it and we will definitely stay there again.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

We stayed in the Penthouse which included a roof terrace with 360 degree views of what must be some of the most amazing scenery on the planet! The hosts Mike and Morgan simply added to the experience by being just the right balance between effeciancy, helpfulness and friendliness. the stay was everything we could have hoped for and we would recommend it and stay there again next time we're in Cape Town.

Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

I guess pictures can do the talk. I have experienced a perfect stay un Auberge du Cap.

Mike and Morgan keep up the good work. You made love Cape Town even more.

When you look at the mountains you feel relaxed and blessed to be so close the 12 or 17 apostles and be facing the lion's head and a marvelous sea view.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Morgan arranged a transport for me to get there and to move around cape town, she went out all the way for me. I remember having a problem with the bank it took three days to be resolved, she was so patient with me. I was there from 25 sept to 29 sept 2015. When I arrived I said to myself I am in paradise. Morgan and Mike were the best host ever. On the day that I was leaving I was said because I wanted to stay for more days. The guys there said please tell us if u need anything. They were always there for me. Very warm people I wont mind going back there,my friend are willing to go that heaven on earth. I give *******.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
MikeCampsBay, Manager at Auberge du Cap, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words - it was an absolute pleasure to host you. Please do come again!!! Morgan and Mike