“Great View & Service”

Ranked #20 of 49 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Situated across the road from the beach, take 20 steps up to a great view of the ocean an beach whilst sipping on your favourite cocktail ... awesome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Best sushi in Cape Town with a spectacular view of Camps Bay!! Oscar’s service was superb. Great menu, awesome wines, and relaxing ambiance.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

It is a lovely elegant restaurant in the middle of Camps bay. The food was excellent and it was presented very nicely. Since all the other restaurants supply very large portions these were not but it could have been my choice. Lovely place friendly service delicious well presented food I would go back it is a place that would be good for a slightly more impressive evening.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Seriously this was ridiculous service I am beginning to forget what the food tasted like as all I can remember is that we waited for drinks for food I didn’t have a plate all night and had to ask for cutlery more than 3 times - my main meal was wrong as I am allergic to cheese and they put Parmesan on it when I had asked them not too - when it came back everyone had finished and my fish was undercooked - the list goes on - it felt like they couldn’t cope - also it was our most expensive meal of the holiday which is hard to do In Cape Town but it was £50 per head as opposed to around £20 - I would totally never rush back - the starters we had were good but hakkisan they are not x

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Umi is a average Asian Restaurant in Camps Bay/ Cape Town.
It's located directly at the beach promenade.
The interiors/ furnishings are not appealing. A bit shabby. The seats are to low. The service is friendly and fast. The dishes were ok but nothing special. Cocktails from the bar not very good.
Value for money is ok. Satisfying!