“Beautiful view for Sundowners”
Review of Mynt Cafe

Mynt Cafe
Ranked #15 of 54 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We came here for sundowners on a Sunday afternoon, while on holiday.
The view we had was so amazing, we witnessed the most beautiful, amazing sunset we've ever seen.
The cocktails were really good! It's a bit pricey in my opinion, compared to other cocktail places I've been to, but I think that's just how it is in this area, but the view does make it worth it, and I think everyone here knows that.
The staff are really friendly and attentive, which is also wonderful.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

We visited for lunch and to celebrate a birthday- the food was not great at all. In fact I would visit again for drinks only.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Despite a very affable waitress, the food here was underwhelming and the wait for it was interminable. The menu is ‘same-old’ fare and whilst I understand there were two large tables present, over an hour for a burger and a salad is not excusable. There is no management visible and the burger patty was entirely raw and had to go back . I had said medium was acceptable but this patty had only just been introduced to the grill surface. The sauce was heavy and very ‘70’s style. The caprese salad was acceptable. I would certainly not recommend this amongst the many expensive seafront options. We were trying to avoid a franchise and wanted a simple Sunday night snack type supper.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

The food is above average and the service can be slow when they are busy. But, you really are going for The view of the ocean. It's always pretty vibey in the mornings with cyclists, walkers and people with dogs. They have heaters and blankets and do try to please. It's a great little spot for breakfast on any day. - Such a pity that even after many attempts to get them to stop using plastic straws (even though they are so close to the ocean), I was horrified to see the table opposite drink's arrive with not one but in some cases 2 plastic straws.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I was invited to join a Mother's Day breakfast celebration at this venue. I've never been before, seen it in passing.

I was quite surprised how popular this venue was, it was chock a block.

The ambiance is very pleasant as was our waitress, what a pleasant & on the ball lady.

The view from this venue is breathtakingly beautiful of Camps Bay beach.

The breakfast was amasing & very tasty.

The service was on point, if you are ever in this area & looking for a place with a nice vibe, look no further, this is it.

To the management & staff, thank you for a great experience.

Kind regards