Lowest prices for your stay
US$489
Reviews (2 092)
2 092 results
1 692
1 692
All reviews leopard bar azure restaurant twelve apostles cafe grill head concierge stephanie hall high tea cape town free shuttle shuttle service attention to detail treated like royalty sea facing room world class the atlantic ocean amazing hotel south africa
Selected filters
36 - 41 of 2 092 reviews
Reviewed 31 May 2021

What a treat!
We took our adult children and family to the Azure Restaurant to celebrate a birthday.
The staff were brilliant - attentive, but not intrusive.
The food was delicious.
We all had a most memorable occasion.
Thank you staff!

Date of stay: May 2021
Helani Guidone, General Manager at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2021

Dear Jenni Steward,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Twelve Apostles hotel & Spa with our future guest.

It is with great pride that I read that you have been blown away by the service and the delicious food, thank you for your kind words.

We are delighted that we could play a part in creating a memorable Birthday Celebration experience for you.

As you would know a business is nothing without its staff, I will ensure that your message is shared with the team.

On behalf of myself and our friendly staff, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another exceptional 12A experience.

Please let me know should you require any further assistance.

Reviewed 30 May 2021

Our three night stay at The 12 Apostle Hotel and Spa exceeded all expectations. The team at reception, Gillian and Lilly, stood out with their attention to detail and interest in making sure we enjoyed our stay.

Prince, thank you for your timeous follow up on guest experience.

The team at breakfast and lunch, Khayakazi and Juanita were engaging and energetic from start to finish. They were interested and took time to know us and you could tell by the small details that were tailored into their service to us. Our waiter, Judge, was warm and welcoming and his gentle demeanour was the perfect start to the day.

Later in the evenings, Fernando from The Leopard Bar showed his finesse and tact with his tailored cocktail expertise.

Last but not least, the housekeeping team went above and beyond with a beautiful turn down on our final night with rose petals, chocolates and gifts. We couldn’t be more grateful.

We were spoiled from start to finish and made to feel part of the family.

Having worked in the service and hospitality industry ourselves - we have been totally blown away by this team and their special and high end service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Sarah,

It is with great pride that I read that you have been blown away by the service and our attentive team, thank you for your kind words.

Please let me know should you require any further assistance.

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

My 5 Night Stay at the Gorgeous 12 Apostles
Hotel and Spa was amazing. If you need to recharge your batteries and have a break from the mad rush of life this hotel is the place to go.

Thank you to Helani Guidone the General Manager for your kindness and hospitality. I want to commend you and your team for making the 12 Apostles so special.

I used the hotels transfer service from the airport and back again. The drivers are professional and friendly. The cars where clean , luxurious and comfortable. The hotel also offers complimentary shuttle services to the V&A waterfront and Camps Bay central.

On arrival I was greeted by a friendly gentleman Lorenzo who checked me while explaining all the facilities and what there is to do. I was showed me to my beautiful appointment room by Lorenzo. This was an amazing nestled suite with breathtaking views ocean and mountain views. I was also greeted by a friendly familiar face. Thank you Prince for making me feel so welcome.

My stay was made very special. Every staff member I encountered greeted me with a sincere warm smile. I want to thank the following staff for standing out also ensuring that I had a beautiful stay.
*Nolitaia
*Dane
*Arlene
*Khanyisa
*Nosipho
*Alex
*Sikelela
*Fernando

The room was clean and sanitised with required Covid protocols. The Housekeeping team is fantastic.

The spa facilities are stunning and my treatment was really relaxing. Thank you.

Food and beverage department is well managed . The food and drink was of top quality.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful boutique hotels in Cape Town.

Well done 12A team. I hope to return soon.

Thank you!!

Room tip: All Rooms are beautifully appointed. Some rooms have lawns in front of them for pet owners. The hotel is pet friendly.
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Dean,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Twelve Apostles hotel & Spa with us.

It is with great pride that I read that you have had such an amazing experience with us, thank you for your kind words.

As you would know a business is nothing without its staff, I will ensure that your message is shared with the team!

Reviewed 25 May 2021

From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty. During my booking process I did inform the hotel staff that it was our anniversary and they did various things that made us feel truly special!
I have stayed in various hotels around the world but never have I experienced such great service and attention to detail.
We booked a sea-facing room. The room was absolutely gorgeous with impeccable finishes and a truly gorgeous view of the Atlantic ocean. The location of the hotel is perfect as it is outside of the hustle and bustle of the city.
The various restaurants' food is beautifully presented and tastes as good as it looks. The various facilities at the hotel add more reasons to not want or need to leave the hotel.
Special thank you to Patience and the whole 12A team for the mesmerizing 5 star experience and for making our anniversary truly special! Your wonderful hospitality made it difficult to leave at the end of our stay! We will, without a doubt, be back to experience your wonderful hotel and hospitality again!

Room tip: Although I am sure the mountain view rooms are lovely, I would highly recommend the sea-facing rooms or the suites.
Date of stay: May 2021
Helani Guidone, General Manager at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Dear AnniversaryExperienc,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Twelve Apostles hotel & Spa with our potential future guests.

It is with great pride that I read you had such an amazing Anniversary with us, and that you enjoyed little spoils we offered to help making your stay special.

Thank you for mentioning our friendly and attentive staff members, they truly are exceptional and we will be sure to pass your review on to them.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience at The Twelve Apostles look forward to welcoming you back on many future occasions.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

On our arrival we were met with a personalized welcome. From the moment the porter collected our bags to the moment our rental car rolled out the parking area with the ocean on our righthand side on our way back to the airport, each member of staff went out of their way to make our stay special, memorable and hassle free.

The food, rooms, experience and view were unrivalled. We, quite frankly, didn't want to leave. It is pretty difficult to imagine a trip to Cape Town without a 12A experience now.

Dear Conradd171,

It is with great pride that I read you had such an amazing time with us, and that you did not want to leave.

Thank you for mentioning our friendly and attentive staff, they truly are exceptional and we will be sure to pass your review on to them.