Reviews (1 816)
1 816 results
1 464
1 464
All reviews leopard bar azure restaurant twelve apostles oysters head concierge cafe grill stephanie hall cape town oyster box high tea shuttle service free shuttle main restaurant attention to detail treated like royalty sea facing room the hotel offers
374 - 379 of 1 816 reviews
Reviewed 27 November 2016

This is a very beautiful hotel. Boutique luxury. Azure's breakfast dining was a great way to start the day. We enjoyed one dinner in Azure. We had drinks and dinner in the upstairs bar 2 nights. Fun ambiance, Atlantic sunsets, live music, and a good menu.
The hotel staff made every effort to provide us a wonderful experience.

Room tip: Be sure to visit the bar.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GFerreira, General Manager at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Susan_Gulfport

Thank you for your review!

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay!

Thank you for mentioning the great breakfast and dinner offering in the Azure, the cocktail and food offering in the Leopard bar, which all fall part of the array of features that this hotel has to offer! Most of all - thank you for mentioning the service which you received whilst visiting. The staff and I, really appreciate your feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 27 November 2016

This property quite literally exceeded all expectations. I travel internationally fairly frequently and have stayed at many wonderful places. This property was beautiful, quaint, decorated exquisitely with amazing views, right at the feet of Table mountain. The staff could not have been better and we did not need a rental car because the staff drive us and picked us up from everywhere we went. Just amazing. Will return as soon as we possibly can!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Amazing stay! Staff was so attentive and offered great suggestions on things to do. Breathtaking views and amazing sunsets from the deck. Rooms are very luxurious and housekeeping staff is top notch. Breakfast buffet was fantastic and included in our rate. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend staying at the twelve apostles.
The service here is impeccable and facilities exceptional.
The combination of the spa, location and quality make it a fabulous place to stay.
Singled out for praise would have to be Willet Van Der. He was always cheery and helpful and like the rest of the staff very efficient.
I have also posted on here about the restaurant- which was a disappointment. However that does not detract from the hotel.
Highly recommended

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GFerreira, General Manager at The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Dear Hesmo

Thank you for your review!

I will be sure to share this review with the Staff involved and we always enjoy receiving this type of feedback. I will be looking into your feedback about the restaurant soonest.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

You won't be disappointed! Rooms and amenities are first class. Breakfast buffet is amazing. Staff is great, great, great!!!
I've only been here for 24 hours but that's my review so far. Have not used the pool or spa but everything else has been magical.
Really, I seriously mean everything I said! Not a bad thing about this place!

Dear TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for sharing your review.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.
Thank you for mentioning the rooms, amenities and great staff!
I will be sure to share this review with them as all the staff love reading that our guests are having a great time at the hotel!

Many Thanks and hope to see you back soon!

Warm Regards