Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Booking.comUS$75
Expedia.comUS$88
ZenHotels.comUS$141
All reviews great location cape town guest house victoria road breakfast area enjoyed our stay bars and restaurants comfy bed fantastic views overlooking the ocean his team table mountain south africa twelve apostles michael sea terrace
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2020

This is the best place to stay in Cape Town. I couldn't imagine my stay to be better. Very clean, comfortable with helpful staff, but the biggest advantage of this place is the hospitality and kindness of Michael, the manager. He is the best host ever and I would never look for another place in Cape Town knowing that Michael is there! Highly recommended!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2020

My husband and I stayed here over Christmas and had a lovely time. The staff were so accommodating and kind and the free breakfast every morning was absolutely delicious! The rooms are small but well appointed and while our bathroom was a bit dated, the manager let us know they are renovating all the bathrooms and ours hadn't been done yet. The location was perfect as it's just across the street from the beach and is just far enough down the street from the "strip" of shops and restaurants to not be too loud but is close enough to be very walk-able.

Room tip: Ask for sea view. A bit more expensive but worth it.
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

What a wonderful weekend away in a beautiful setting. My kids and I felt welcomed by every member of their team we encountered. The owner (Gina) is friendly and accommodating and we were made to feel like we always had someone on stand by even after hours when the lodge was empty. The rooms are well equipped and tidy. Wifi available throughout the property, even at the pool. Incredible views of the surrounding areas. A little path leading up to a dam where one can swim and lounge on a deck chair with the option to braai. The little town with a mini mall, a mere 10 minute drive away yet the lodge felt secluded and tucked away. I would go back there in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2019

a wedding anniversary weekend booking for my brother & his wife turned into an even more wonderful surprise thanks to the all-round excellent service by the team throughout the entire weekend!

my brother and his wife WILL BE BACK!

Room tip: higher floor/room
Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and I really can’t find any negatives... the location is perfect, 1 minute walk to the bars and restaurants.

The view from the pool area looking out to sea is breathtaking, only made better with a glass of wine in hand!

The host Michael was very friendly and went out of his way to make sure our stay was perfect, which it was

The room was a good size with a great shower and very comfy bed

100% recommend and would love to return