Reviews (1 285)
1 285 results
All reviews cabana room cigar bar premier sea view cape town table mountain opposite the beach beautiful hotel a mountain view room breakfast service breakfast room our honeymoon pool deck lovely room amazing location bars and restaurants south africa nothing is too much trouble
12 - 17 of 1 285 reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Was great except for the fact that they didn't mention on the booking that we cannot use the Jaccuzi in the room, if I knew this I would have booked a cheaper room. Otherwise it was very nice. Great location.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I really enjoyed my stay. Will definitely be back. Value for money. Best location for a holiday.Staff were very friendly. I will highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Food was also good.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Excellent Hotel service, but do not use their shuttle service! I was left at the airport to make other arrangements in the middle of the night, when phoning the Hotel the second time they still had no idea where he was. When landing so late it is both dangerous and unprofessional.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed at the Bay Hotel at the end of September, and apart from the typical unpredictable Cape Town weather, we absolutely enjoyed every moment of out 3 night stay!
We occupied one of the Cabana rooms, the room was very well appointed, and very clean upon out arrival. Check I was also effortless and the staff were SUPER friendly and helpful.
The location was also a highlight, with a wide selection of restaurants and shops within a short walk of the hotel. Sunset Sessions located just outside the entrance gate was a personal favorite with us. And at nights even tho it was a little chilly, we slept with our doors open to hear the magnificent sounds courtesy of the Atlantic Ocean.
I can’t wait to visit this amazing venue again!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jason D
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Clean and comfortable room and great bed to sleep on with good quality linen.
Not a warm welcoming but rest of stay was great.
Spa lady made special effort to get a booking for me.
Breakfast was good with good selection

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business