All reviews great location three star honesty bar rooms were very clean late check perfect place to stay stayed here for nights top floor sunset bay
Reviewed 15 March 2018

from the moment we arrived and until the moment we left, the people who run it were very helpful and friendly. i went my mother who is 76 and her friend and we thought the breakfast accommodated for all nationalities ,the rooms were very clean the bathroom was very good and the bed also very good in fact we couldnt fault the room so i dont where the "not as advertised" came from and yes this isnt for the disabled i do not agree the steps are steep as one review indicated the staff offered to take our suit cases to the room if we wanted to ,the location was perfect for walking to camps bay and buses this a ten minute walk to the bay

Room Tip: both are as good as each other and you can see a good sunset
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank longhaul2
Reviewed 5 March 2018

The hotel is not too far from the beach, so location is ok. Wifi is free, but at our room it was open. I asked them to close it with a password, as the others had. The lady at the desk said she do that, but nothing happened.
The hotel has a long rather steep stair up to the entré. Good to know for those who has heavy bags or truble walking. Staff was nice

Room Tip: Ask for room with a wiew to the beach
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lizmizx
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Before visiting 61 On Camps Bay I phoned and told them that I could not climb stairs and could I please have a bathroom without a step to get into the bath. The receptionist changed my room to accommodate my request but at no time told me that there were 11 steep steps - without a handrail, leading up to the Guest House. There wasn't any indication on any photos of these steps on any website. The thought of having to climb the steps every day was traumatising. I literally had to be dragged up by my husband which is not an ideal way of spending a holiday. The accommodation was fine and the people were extremely nice but I will not be returning there.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Had expected a 4* B&B accommodation but unfortunately apart from the clean bed and shower the room was dirty with bins etc not being emptied each day as well as crockery and glasses not being washed but put into the sink. The Wifi didn't work and because of the drought the pool was out of use but one would have expected the pool to be maintained and kept clean - this was not the case.

The breakfast was minimal

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Very enjoyable two days here at the start of our 3 week south Africa holiday. Well positioned 5mins from the beach and restaurants with parking for c5cars. Our room had lovely balcony great for viewing sunset. Clean, comfortable and free WiFi plus excellent breakfast. Efficient and friendly staff with honesty bar for beer wines and water. Highly recommended

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends