“Malibu luxury living in Camps Bay”
other travellers have booked this property
Penthouse lounge and dining Lower Terrace
Bedroom 3
Bathroom 3
Bedroom 4
Bedroom 5
Bathrooms 4 & 5 (same design)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
arnonk
Kyoto Prefecture, Japan
“Malibu luxury living in Camps Bay”
Reviewed 3 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The Villa is large, comfortable with outstanding views of the sea, table mountain and lions head. Camps Bay is an excellent location and the beach is a short walk away. Owner was very easy to deal with, and staff on site were helpful. We enjoyed the modernist architecture and the wonderful subsets from the living room.

4 Sep 2017
Thank you Arnon! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and the wonderful Cape Town sunsets! We hope you will be back!

Regards,
Achim and Shubha Wambach
Ericka M
“Superb!!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I hired the house to host my friends as part of the celebrations of my 40th birthday and had a fantastic time.

The house decor, architecture, location, space distribution are of high scale. All my friends were highly impressed with the house. Whenever we book holiday rental houses we search for luxury and Aquatic Villa didn't disappoint.

I rarely take the time to provide feedback but the Aquatic Villa deserves it and can clearly say whenever back to Cape Town will stay back there.

Also Shubha (the house owner) was very helpful, friendly and approachable every time I had questions regarding trips, transport, etc. Her staff, Arnold and Berlinda were great.

Loved it and so did my guests... still receiving compliments from them!

4 Jul 2017
Thank you so much Ericka!! We are so happy you chose our property for your special birthday with friends. You were ideal guests. I hope we get to meet in person soon!
HalifaxDr...
Halifax
“Living like Royalty”
Reviewed 22 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Choosing this villa was the best thing we decided to do. Shubha responds to messages quickly & put our minds at rest about any concerns we had. We had the great pleasure of meeting Shubha on our 1st day at the villa. She agreed we could drop our cases there & return at the agreed time. It was raining & bless her she tried to find us umbrellas. Shubha also put our fridge items away for us.

On our return Shubha had arrange a gift basket for my sisters birthdays. Such a lovely touch. The villa is in my opinion fit for royalty. So many places to sit & enjoy the view or garden. I couldn't make my mind up so had to sit everywhere daily just so i got good use of the place.

Belinda the housekeeper is so friendly & lovely. Arnold explained the alarm system well. The views & sunsets are amazing. Sitting by the pool you can see the cable car going up to Table Mountain. The bathrooms in the main villa are out of this world especially mine. The lighting in the villa is also a WOW factor.

Easy access to the shops if you like hills, but then when you eat as well as we did you needed the exercise. The gym helped with that too. On a bus route too, if you want to go other places. I have never stayed anywhere more perfect. This is a place i would return without hesitation.

A very spacious, light, modern, clean & well decorated & equipped villa. The little touches like hand soap, shower gel etc where lovely. Superb holiday in a magnificent villa. Thanks Shubha, Achim, Belinda & Arnold for allowing us the pleasure of staying in your beautiful home.

23 Dec 2016
Wow wow wow! Thank you so much! Guests like you and your family are the reason we love to share our holiday home. It makes us so happy when others enjoy it as much as we do. Needless to say you are welcome back any time!
GDavis313
London, United Kingdom
“Spectular Villa”
Reviewed 20 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Shubha the owner is wonderful, we had the pleasure of meeting her on the day of our arrival which happened to be a wet one, but thankful the rest of our stay was sunny and dry. The villa is wonderful and the welcome basket left for us December birthday girls was lovely - thank you.
The villa is clean, very modern, and comfortable. The bedrooms where spectacular. The views from the pent house are truly breath taking. We stayed in the V&A for the 1st week and got all the site seeing done then so that we could enjoy the villa and all it had to offer for the rest of our stay in Cape Town.

10 minute walk down to the beach and the shop. We walked to Sea Point which took about 30-40 minutes and got a taxi back as needed a visit to the bottle store. The Pick and Pay in Camps Bay has most things you need for your stay, the only disappointing thing about Camps Bay is that there is no bottle store.

The villa has everything you need for your stay. The beds in the villa are wonderful and comfortable. The TV in the pent house did not work during our stay but to be honest we did not really miss it as we spent our evening playing board games or just enjoying the views from the balcony.

We had use of the whole villa as were a party of 7 for most of the stay. The gym is an added touch to the villa.

I would stay here again as the villa is fantastic and the staff are friendly and helpful.

22 Dec 2016
Thank you so much! It was lovely to meet your family and we are really happy that you enjoyed your stay and that your second birthday sister was able to join. Apologies for the satellite TV in the Penthouse. It turned out to be a simple problem with the setting on the satellite decoder. I'm glad the main TV worked during your stay, although it sounds like you didn't need it much. We really hope you will stay at Aquatic Villa (or House or Penthouse) on a future visit to Cape Town!
Tina C
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines
“Villa Perfection”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016

From the minute I contacted Shubha, throughout all our correspondence, to our arrival, and finally to our stay in Villa Maxima and Aquatic Villa everything was perfection. We could not have asked for a more professional and competent yet warm and understanding host than Shubha. I felt like I met my most amazing best friend I could count on. And I haven't even begun to gush about beautiful Aquatic Villa. It is indeed Cape Stunning conveniently nestled in luxurious Camps Bay with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and majestic Table Mountain and 12 Apostles. Our vacation was a reunion of 5 couples. Aquatic Villa was perfect for this with the privacy all ensuite bedrooms offered us. All rooms were created equally in that every bedroom had an advantage of location, although there were two gem bedrooms that stood a notch above the rest. The modern decor was warm and inviting balanced by the muted colors and floor to ceiling windows bringing the stunning outdoors inside. This was vacation perfection. Did I say what a pleasure owner Shubha was to deal with? The best deal EVER all around. Thank you very much Shubha. I cannot say enough about you and your stunning villa! Thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness.

Tina

5 Dec 2016
Wow, thank you so much Tina!! Although we have yet to meet in person, I feel like we got to know each other and even had a few laughs together via email and whats'app! You were wonderful and thoughtful guests and we are really happy that you enjoyed your stay. Maybe when you return to South Africa next time our new project will be finished. We'll keep in touch! Warm Regards, Shubha & Achim
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing