“No Impasta Here!”

Col'Cacchio Camps Bay
Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Col’Cacchio Camps Bay is an elegantly Italian pizzeria. We’re all about thin based pizzas, gourmet pastas, and freshly prepared salads.
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

You need to order delivery to get the joke on the box. Classic. This place is 2/2. Thank goodness I am leaving the area tomorrow or my soul would be lost to the carbs. Tonight I tried the lasagna and a Carni pizza. I can’t believe they even made take out lasagna taste good. I can’t believe I ate it all. Wow. Don’t miss on this place if you’re looking for hardy portions stacked with flavour.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

As my husband is gluten free, we sometimes struggle to get a decent meal out. As he loves pizza we decided to give Col'Cacchio a try. Pizzas large, tasty and gluten free base very good (as was the regular base). Wait staff helpful and friendly. If you want a decent pizza give it a try. Other reviews have said that it can be noisy but, it was OK when we visited.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Our friends love this place, and they took us there recently. The view of the beach is pretty marvelous, I have to say.

But the pizza options didn't really come up to scratch. A Mexican pizza may sound awesome, but this one wasn't. The pizza base was kind of cracker-like, which isn't our favorite. The salad was all right, but with a huge amount of avo it was super-rich. Not really what I was hoping for. Our friends got the meat-rich pizza, and that certainly seemed to live up to its name.

The service was good, though.

So - it was okay in all; but with so many other lunch options around, I would not go here again.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

I must be honest, was never at this branch, but ordered in. Always excited for one of their pizzas. These guys are very good at what they do. I doubt they will ever drop....

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Nice family restaurant overlooking the ocean at Camps Bay. Excellent for pizza's with the family but I was a bit disappointed by the food (Chicken Milanese and Apple Tart with Cream) on my last trip. Can be noisy at busy times.

1  Thank Marc S