“Decent pizza chain”

Col'Cacchio Camps Bay
Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Col’Cacchio Camps Bay is an elegantly Italian pizzeria. We’re all about thin based pizzas, gourmet pastas, and freshly prepared salads.
Reviewed 4 July 2018

This is one of the Col Cacchio outlets and they all do fairly good pies. This branch has a large upstairs area that is prone to being noisy but is perfectly fine if Col Cacchio is what you're after. Other places on the strip have nice pizzas too in a quieter atmosphere if that is what you are after.

1  Thank FussyDave12

Reviewed 2 July 2018

This Italian legendary local restaurant was empty when we visited late afternoon in Autumn for a late lunch/ early dinner. I ordered pizza and my friend pasta along with Aperol spritz drinks. The dishes were served attractively, the portions were ample and the taste was good. My friend really enjoyed her pasta. The service was professional. For some reason the credit card machine was out off-line and the waitron walked with us to the ATM in order to obtain cash. Ideal for a tasty Italian meal.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic pizzas, beautiful salads, huge portions and excellent service service topped off with a jaw dropping view of camps bay at sunset, couldn't be better. Thanks guys.

1  Thank Lolapie1
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I visited for my birthday and it was great. I love the look of the restaurant it's elegant and comfy at the same time. The pizza was delicious and the staff was friendly. The Aperol Spritz I ordered was just too bitter not like the ones I had in Italy or Germany but, that didn't ruin the experience. I never had salad there but, I highly recommend the pizzas.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We were not long in camps bay and it was after 10pm, which is the time most places it seems closed, which would deliver.
This place was open and willing to deliver to our hotel, only 5 minute drive away.
I ordered a pepperoni pizza, which evidently was not enough toppings as they added lots of onions and some green veg which I wasn't sure of its identity.
Pizza wasn't bad. Cost was a little more than I thought (R151) but they did deliver when others were closed.