Lowest prices for your stay
US$205
View deal
PricelineUS$172
Hotels.comUS$173
Trip.comUS$205
All reviews beach bag complimentary mini bar cape town our honeymoon modern design plunge pool table mountain the entire staff attention to detail amazing hotel breakfast was delicious home away from home restaurants and bars wonderful stay the location is perfect south africa stunning views
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

Pods Camps Bay was hands down one of the best boutique hotels I’ve ever stayed in. My every need was taken care of thanks to the five star service and the staff here showed me the true meaning of South African hospitality. Nothing was too much trouble and they made me feel so welcome, right from the very start. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, but the service was what made it extra special.

Every room at Pods Camps Bay was unique. I fell in love with my modern, contemporary room with clean lines, a neutral color scheme and lots of thoughtful design touches. I had beautiful beach and mountain views that never failed to put a smile on my face.

I loved the fresh, healthy breakfast each morning and I so enjoyed exploring the famous Camps Bay, which was just steps away! It was such a cool area full of culture and it made me understand why Cape Town is such a beloved city among luxury travelers.

My only regret was that I didn’t stay longer!

Date of stay: May 2021
Micaela Pritchard, Other at POD Camps Bay Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2021

Dear Isabella G,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely and extensive review of your recent stay with us.

We are pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the compliments on the design of the hotel, the beautiful views, delicious breakfasts, and the service received from our team.

It was an absolute pleasure to host you and we look forward to welcoming you back to POD in the near future.

Warm regards,

Micaela Pritchard

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

The best place to be, the best place to stay.., service in this place is amazing.. attention to detail .. they are always 100 steps ahead of you.. l mean if you request for dvds, popcorn and a jar of sweets follows to your room..
All staff are amazing, always willing to help, always there when you need them..

Our expectations were exceeded.. service at its best ... will definitely come back here..

Ooh by the way it’s just 2 minutes walk to the beach (don’t worry about a beach bag, they got you covered)

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear GugulethuN3,

I am thrilled to hear that you had a memorable stay with us and appreciate your positive feedback.

Thank you for highlighting the location, complimentary additions as well as the service you received from my team. I will definitely pass on your praise to them!

We truly hope to welcome you back again soon for another enjoyable stay.

Best Regards,

Micaela Pritchard

Reviewed 25 April 2021

Everything abt de place was supper great de staff r so friendly n helpful. We enjoyed our stay, I will definitely cum back.if I don’t have money I will not visit Cape Town cause I only have to slp at pod hotel. It was such a gud pleasure to stay de I don’t even know how to explain de excellent service from the reception to room service you guys deserves a bell

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Micaela Pritchard, Other at POD Camps Bay Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear kam35297883,

Thank you for your warm feedback.

We truly appreciate you taking the time to highlight the service experienced during your stay with us, and I will be sure to commend the team on their outstanding efforts.

We hope to see you at POD again soon for another memorable stay!

Kind regards, Tamsynn and the team

Reviewed 22 April 2021

The POD in Camps Bay has been the best hotel stay we have ever experienced.

The entire staff is so happy and friendly, nothing is too hard and everything is an absolute pleasure.

The service was also beyond impeccable. We were spoilt with the attentiveness from the staff, who gave us incredible pool side snacks all day long, and offered us popcorn, hot chocolates and an array of sweets for our movie nights (they have HUNDREDS of movies to choose from!). The complimentary mini bar topped off the experience - we couldn't believe the generosity of the hotel!

The entire hotel was impeccably clean. Our room was spotless, yet homely. We felt like we were living at a home away from home. The rooms are big, spacious and noise proof. The views are spectacular from the big balconies! We sat there every night enjoying the sun set. Everything was supplied for: a coffee machine, teas, biscuits, sweets, nuts, wine... If you could think of it, it was there! And whatever you need - the staff have it.

The all inclusive breakfasts were divine! The first morning we chose to enjoy our breakfast in bed, and it was so easy, quick and scrumptious. Whatever your breakfast of choice, it's bound to be on the menu! Oats, waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs, eggs benedict... and more.

The entire hotel is modern and luxurious. There are photo opportunities GALORE, especially for any social media fanatic (#Me) :-)

We spent both our days relaxing at the pool, which was warmed to a lovely temperature, and enjoyed the views of the ocean right by the doorstep. There was quiet ambiance music, and the staff as always readily available to make you any drink you desire. I am a margarita-queen, and have tasted many different ones over the years, but the POD makes the best margarita, hands down.

It's also FANTASTIC that they have secure underground parking, you feel safe 100% of the time. Also such a great thing to mention is the location, right by the Camps Bay beachfront which means all the best restaurants and bars are just 2 minutes away.

No matter who you are or what you're looking for, the POD is it. I can't WAIT to go again!

Date of stay: April 2021
Micaela Pritchard, Other at POD Camps Bay Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

Dear AlyssaB1364,

We are honoured that you consider POD to be the best hotel stay you have ever experienced and it brings us great joy to receive a review such as yours.

Thank you for sharing the highlights of your recent stay with the TripAdvisor community, and for elaborating on the views as well as our complimentary offerings, breakfast, cleanliness and overall service.

We really do have an exceptional team at POD and we are thrilled to hear how much of an impact our service made to your time with us. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to everyone.

We hope to have the pleasure of hosting you at POD again in the not too distant future.

Best Regards,
Tamsynn and the POD Team

Reviewed 22 April 2021

This place is absolutely beautiful! A unique design and aesthetic that gets drenched in Cape Town sunlight for the majority of the day which makes for a perfect pool session. Amazing staff that were super friendly and attentive, would highly recommend for those who are looking for a relaxed Cape Town getaway.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear andrewsV2985XJ,

Thank you for the wonderful review about your recent stay at POD.

It was a pleasure hosting you and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

With warm Regards,
Tamsynn and the POD Team.