“Very good”
Review of Mantra Cafe

Mantra Cafe
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Description: Mantra Cafe offers a sophisticated and stylish dining experience with magnificent seaviews in Camps Bay
Reviewed 11 June 2024 via mobile

Good atmosphere, very nice interior, and very friendly service. We enjoyed the nice wines, food and service. Absolutely a good place to eat

Date of visit: June 2024

Reviewed 30 May 2024

After a lovely day in Cape Town we were looking forward to a nice dinner at Matra Café! Served by Christian and his colleagues we had the pleasure of enjoying our wine, amazing bread, starters and main courses. With 10 different dishes divided over the 5 of us we greatly enjoyed every single one of them! The great service, smiles and talks together with Christian really put an extra dimension to the dinner!

Thank you all for an amazing night!

Reviewed 21 May 2024 via mobile

Excellent Lunch with Amazing Views of the beach. My wife and I are on holiday and stopped by Mantra Cafe for a late lunch. The service was top notch. The food was delicious. We started off with the beet and carpaccio appetizer. Our lunch was followed by the grilled prawns and chicken salad. The wine pairings hit the spot. Our server, Christian, was kind, attentive and very professional. Overall a great place to dine with superb service. We will be back!

2  Thank U9486PCjoseb
Reviewed 18 May 2024

Dined at mantra cafe for Mother’s Day - Don’t know what was better, the food, the service or the view ! Lovely restaurant, will definitely be returning.

1  Thank rebeccaoddy1
Reviewed 30 April 2024 via mobile

Exceptional in all aspects! The atmosphere adds to the experience. Started with a flavourful chai rooibos espresso for myself and my husband had a strawberry daiquiri. Then we ordered tuna ceviche and grilled calamari. I have never tasted a ceviche that was so light, refreshing and flavourful as the one I had; my girlfriend in Florida would be jealous. My husband loved the calamari, we have never had calamari prepared that way. Superb in all aspects and I only write a review of places that I believe are exceptional. Well done on everything!

Date of visit: April 2024