“Delicious dinner”
Review of Mantra Cafe

Mantra Cafe
Ranked #2 of 57 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Description: Mantra Cafe offers a sophisticated and stylish dining experience with magnificent seaviews in Camps Bay
Reviewed 12 May 2021

I went to mantra last night with my girlfriend for our anniversary. The food was outstanding and the service was even better.
Mantra is my favorite restaurant on the Camps Bay Strip!

Thanks to all of those at Mantra for making my evening so memorable.

Date of visit: May 2021
1  Thank archvanhoog
MantraCafeMgr, General Manager at Mantra Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2021

Dear Sir

Thank you for choosing Mantra and I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2021

I was extremely impressed by the speed of the service, and the quality of my breakfast, I highly recommend the eggs Benedict! But otherwise mantra is my one restaurant to go to on the strip.

Date of visit: May 2021

Dear Sir

Thank you very much for choosing Mantra and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

Vibrant atmosphere - great service and more importantly, brilliant food. I would highly recommend this restaurant for all kinds of dishes- vegetarian, seafood and pizzas! Incredible flavours.

Dear Madam

Thank you very much for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you again soon at Mantra.

Reviewed 1 May 2021

Excellent service and out of this world food! I would definitely recommend a visit to Mantra Cafe when in Cape Town.

Dear Madam

Thank you very much for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you again soon at Mantra.

Reviewed 30 April 2021

This restaurant is totally worth a visit ! My friends and i had a lovely evening filled with good food, drinks and wonderful service. The location is stunning and the decor is beautiful too !! Would highly recommend.