“Cocktail happy hour!”

The 41
Ranked #15 of 48 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

liked the 241 cocktail offer so we had 2 pina coladas each. weirdly though the second one was a lot more watered down than the first!
still went down well though and the pizza we ordered was excellent.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

My visit at the 41 was great. A friendly lady welcomed me. Offered me some drinks as usual. I ordered some ribs which were tender and very tasty.. The service was excellent Very friendly and sufficient. I'm definitely coming back as I promised her (Kristen)I'll be coming more often

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

The service was ok but the food was disappointing perhaps I just chose the wrong thing. I had ribs but since I don’t like bbq sauce I asked for them to make it without it. I got dry fried ribs, would’ve preferred them grilled. The fires were average. Overall, don’t have a huge interest in returning. My friend had the beef sirloin and she said it was good.

ViaViaManager, Owner at The 41, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Dear Guest,

I'm Gilles, the owner of The 41. Thanks for taking some time for that.

In deed, rib eyes without sauce can be then a little bit dry, but they definitly should not come deep fried!! They all come grilled unless specified...
Our fried are home-made, so for sure the taste can differ from other places.
Please give us a chance by returning and getting some of our best sellers like the Ostrich, The 41 Burger or our Seafood Platter!
Look forward to see you again soon.

Kind regards,

Gilles

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

There were 5 in our party eating
2 of us had hamburgers call 41. I must say this was one of the best hamburgers i have eaten in a very long time. Both of us agreed very tasty and filling.
1 had fillet no complaints there Another had a piźza average the final member of our party, who unfortunately for 41, is in the industry - she ordered seafood pasta which being hungry she ate however it had tinned tuna so we are talking doggy seafood here. We complained the manager was apologetic and offered us a free taquila each on the house. This was gratefully accepted and must say liked the pr.
Visit again? Definately the ambiance good the service very good and one mistake is acceptable.

Dear Dore,

Thank you so much for your very valuable feedback.

I'm happy that you enjoyed our best seller, The 41 Burger. It's a very popular burger in deed.

I'm really sad regarding the Seafood pasta which is also a very popular dish... As you may see on our menu, we use a lot of fresh seafood, so basically we use that seafood for the seafood pasta. We do not use any seafood tin... We actually order full Salmon or Tuna as we need a lot for our sushi section. But funny enough we do not use tuna in our Seafood Pasta, just Calamari, Prawns, Linefish and then a home-made bisque which is all different seafodd off-cuts. Tuna is only used for the Sushi section.

Hope to see you very soon at The 41!

Regards,

Gilles

Reviewed 9 January 2018

We had breakfast here on the day we were leaving South Africa. It was more of a brunch really as we were flying at tea time. The service was OK (waiter hard to get hold of and forgot a few things) but on the whole it was good food.