“Best meal I had in Cape Town Area”
Review of The 41

The 41
Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Camps Bay
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Hopped off teh hop-on-off bus and spent some time on teh beautiful beach at Camps Bay. We then wandered into teh The 41 for lunch.

I personally had my best lunch in my trip to CT, seems I chose well as family were less impressed with theirs, but hey ho I was good! I ordered teh Sea Food Spaghetti, which was chock full of Shrimp, Line caught fish and squid, in a great tasty Tomato sauce. Really it was excellent. Family less impressed with theirs, but to be honest cant remember what they had, so if go there just order teh Sea Food Spaghetti!

We had a carafe of white wine which was well priced and very good.

Setting is good outside on teh veranda the only downside you do get teh odd smoker or in this instance a Vaper who was puffing like a power station!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered the 41 pizza. The mince looked, smelled and tasted raw. They were nice enough to take another order. I asked for a beef burger.It tasted good, but their chips tasted like they were fried, stored in the freezer and refried upon order. Apart from their awesome drinks, the food was horrible.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We just stopped here whilst exploring Camps Bay, sat outside in the sun. We had a couple of glasses of wine - very reasonable and good selection. Only had the prawn appetiser and that was also very good.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Excellent service and food at this delicious Camps Bay restaurant. I was very impressed and it was surprisingly affordable too, given that we would normally pay two or three times more for a similar meal back home.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

It was late for dinner but they´ve accepted to receive us and the service was great. Great food menu, we had the fish of the day and it was amazing, along with some wine. It is in front of Camps Bay beach, great view.