“Family lunch”

Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

We were 7 adults and 2 kids: this restaurant should be in the Guide Michelin! Codfather without cod?... The restaurant offered the best sushi and seafood we have eaten!
There is no fixed menu, you compose your own meal.
We can warmly recommend Codfarher Seafood & Sushi.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 468)

213 - 217 of 3 468 reviews

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Best seafood restaurant in Camps Bay..they offer a variety of fish that is displayed in their restaurant and dinner is prepared as you watch

Reviewed 15 December 2017

We have eaten here numerous times over the years and twice this November while visiting Camps Bay.

The restaurant at this time of year has a vibrant and beautifully chaotic vibe yet the fresh seafood and service is always top notch. I am a big fan. I just wished we had a place like Codfather a little closer to home!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Book your table early as the place tends to get packed, their food is delicious and filling. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who’s a sea food lover.

I love the fact that you actually pick your portions and they weigh and prepare the food.

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I came here with my wife and her friend during our vacation and I’m not really into ordering fish so I wasn’t looking forward to this dinner however I have to say that it’s the best fish I have had, staff are extremely helpful and make it easy to order. The atmosphere is brilliant and is very popular. Definitely returning when we come back to CT.