“Rude manager sloppy service”

Domino's Pizza Tygervalley
Ranked #52 of 94 Restaurants in Bellville
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Reviewed 16 March 2017

This place is run by unprofessional incompetent people. They have on several occasions messed up our delivery orders. Recently I had to wait for the longest time to get my pizza at the place although it said on the screen that my order was ready. When I brought up all these issues with the manager he blurted out some rehearsed line. When I told him it was a recurring problem with the service instead of apologizing and acknowledging that there was a problem he was just plain rude.

Highly unprofessional and incompetent managerial staff. I am not going back.

1  Thank SmarajitT

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Im sorry to make such a negative claim about any outlet, but my friend ordered take away pizzas from this branch and when we tried it (Chicken Tikka) we couldn't even finish a quarter of it! The curry sauce was almost powdery, like it wasn't mixed properly, or like a curry sauce that hasn't been cooked thoroughly. It left a most unpleasant aftertaste in the mouth. I am sure that it wasn't supposed to be like that, otherwise this dish wouldn't sell at all, but I can only report on my personal experience. The pepperoni one was fine.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

the pizza app was awesome, you could trace the progress of your pizza. We got a notification via sms that if you ordered through the app you get 50% off. The food did not take longer than 40 minutes from ordering to delivery. Pizzas were great, awesome garlic and butter brushed on the pizza crust. all round good value and service.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Good pizzas for fair prices, on Sundays they also have amazing sales, stay tuned. The prices and complete menu can be found in their web site.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

What can you say - just another pizza joint.. No better or different from the rest.. The service is at best lousy, the energy is lacking & the work uniforms is 'tired'/dirty..