“Great curry and service”
Review of Annapurna

Annapurna
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Bellville
Cuisines: Indian
Description: We are a family run operation and strive to offer the best service and quality of food.
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Nice cosy atmosphere and great service with suggestions depending on your taste. There is no corkage charge for your first bottle of wine! Our meals were spot on and we will be back to try other dishes.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

A late afternoon lunch. Great service. Fantastic food. We have eaten at Annapurna now for many years and it is still awesome. Cannot wait for my next bite.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We recently had the opportunity, after a long break, to visit Annapurna again. I was impress with the total experience. The reception was friendly and we were well attended to during our evening. The food was excellent - a good variety for every taste if you like Indian cuisine. Definitely worth a visit if you have not been there!

Reviewed 9 June 2017

My husband and I visited Annapurna in Durbanville for my birthday. I am from Durban originally and so have not been able to eat proper Durban curry since my time in Cape Town. I was beyond pleased to discover that the owner, Ricky, is also a Durban native and so we were served with authentic curry. I must warn you though, if you order 'hot' thats exactly what you get; but we loved the curry! Try the samoosa starter with the tamarind dip, it's excellent! Ricky was a very attentive host, and the service was super fast. This will be mine and hubby's go-to place for our curry fix.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Whenever i am in the mood for good quality Indian food, I know that Annapurna will never disappoint!

1  Thank zrevilo