Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
edmund873

Old House Lodge

Review of Old House Lodge
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Oct 2020
MIchelle is an absolute pleasure to deal with.She goes out of her way to give exellent customer service.
The room was VERY NICE!!
Overhall it si a very nice facility .From location , design , room size, reception area and dinning room
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Open plan lounge and kitchen
  • Agoda.com
    R 1 012
2.3 km from Old House Lodge
Pool
View more hotels in Beaufort West
All reviews splash pool guest house room was spacious comfortable stay lovely place safe parking value for money home from home service was excellent great stopover warm welcome michelle road supper bedding johannesburg journey
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2020

I can highly recommend old house lodge. Beautiful accommodation, welcoming host with complimentary welcome drinks, with the bighest sweetest strawberries. The rooms were stunning, beds comfortable what more could you ask for after a long drive from Durban to west coast

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 October 2020

This was our second time staying at this guesthouse. I mentioned that we have a two year old and the camping cot was ready in our room when we arrived. I also asked for a quiet room when I booked and we got a room at the back of the house. Very friendly and helpful service! Clean and neat!

Reviewed 27 August 2020

Incredible hospitality. Friendly and helpful staff. Couldn't have asked for more from our stay!
Value for money and walking distance from the center of town. It was the perfect spot to stay and would book again if I am ever passing through.

Reviewed 24 August 2020

I recently stayed at Old House Lodge twice in the same week whilst on business in Beaufort West. Everything about my stay was fantastic! Michelle is the most welcoming hist, and made me feel so welcome! The breakfasts and dinners were fabulous, and I highly recommend the Karoo lamb shank! The rooms are spacious, luxurious, and have everything necessary for an overnight trip or a longer stay. I was so impressed, I have made bookings for further upcoming business trips!

Reviewed 21 August 2020

From the online booking process to the friendly text welcoming me, the welcome on my arrival to the clean and comfortable room. The take-away meal delivered was tasty and on time. My overnight stay was lovely and I'll be back.