All reviews sea point cape town clean sheets nice guesthouse main road awesome place to stay guest house nice area regent street nice bathroom minute walk thanks guys perfect location honesty bar enjoyed our stay walking distance would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 8 January 2017

I stayed here 9 nights, and it was a great place to stay! I hadn't organised anything when I arrived, so the helpful staff (Michael) assisted me in arranging car hire and gave me tips for places to see or getting around. The room was cute, with desk space, plenty of electrical outlets and real coffee! Room was bright and airy, bathroom was sparkly clean, and bed comfortable. Great view of Signal Mountain from room. Villa Sunshine is a short walk from a beachside promenade, and close to nice cafes and grocery shops. Felt safe walking around in this area on my own. I would recommend staying here!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Management response:Responded 16 March 2017

Good day,

I am very pleased to hear that you received great service from us.
We do pride ourselves on our cleanliness and each one of us does our part to make sure the rooms are as clean as can be on a daily basis.
Bantry Bay is a very safe area and you can definitely feel that when walking around that is for sure.

Hopefully next to you return to Villa Sunshine we can get you into one of our beautiful Sea-facing rooms.

Thank you once again for staying with us - I do hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

The flat was clean, modern, newly renovated. It had everything I needed for my family, very secure, nothing of ours went missing so that was great. The location is excellent close to amenities and the beach, close to camps bay. They had a sleeper couch for my kids, this was okay given that they are still small. We just didn't like the idea of having two separate beds although comfortable having two separate beds for a couple was not ideal. But I definitely would stay there again, loved it!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Good day dimakatsot175

I am glad to hear you were taken care of at "Sunshine Letting Self Catering Apartments".
You however posted a review on Villa Sunshine Guest house TripAdvisor page, which is not a problem but i thought i would just clear that up for you. We are based at number 1 Rochester Road in Bantry Bay and share a similar name with a self catering place called Sunshine Letting which is in Kei Apple Road Seapoint...

I hope that on your next trip to Cape Town you decide to give Villa Sunshine in Bantry Bay a chance to look after you.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

Second time visiting tis place and again it was great. Houses are a little bit noisy, but that would be the only minus. Location is great - in Sea Point. Located near a supermarket which is very convenient. I love the fact that you can park your car safely.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Good day Elise A

I am glad to hear you were taken care of at Sunshine Letting Self Catering Apartments.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

I stayed for the first time because business work but travelling into Cape Town every year. The fully furnished apartments gives you the opportunity of organize yourself instead of accomodating to hotel schedules. Good parking area and access to everywhere in towm. Employees are really helpful and willing to help, especially Bethany. Clean and quiet site with nearby shops.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Good day 625alvaroc

Reviewed 1 November 2016

We were happy with the service and the apartment. Cleaning every second day. Two big supermarkets nearby as well as a Mycitybus station. Secured parking.

It was like our own apartment in Cape Town. We enjoyed.

Date of stay: October 2016