Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reviews (2 475)
2 475 results
1 204
1 204
All reviews cape town guest relations pool area sea view sea point buffet breakfast reception staff excellent location enjoyed my stay a lovely stay camps bay table mountain nadia promenade kitchenette uber rand
Selected filters
38 - 43 of 2 475 reviews
Reviewed 10 June 2021

My friend and I had a superb experience at the President. Value for money was the main thing - we both felt extremely well taken care of and had such a range of things to do. The spa was incredible - the therapist was so kind and caring and a good listener. The pool area was gorgeous (such a pity it wasn't heated as it was freezing!), and the fitness centre was the perfect place to start my morning. The staff are all so accommodating and friendly. Will definitely be coming back again for a "stay-cation"!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Desmond O'Connor, General Manager at The President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2021

Dear Daws5656

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us.
Exceeding guest expectations is what we are set out to do.

I am so delighted to know that you had such a great time while staying with us, I wish you could have stayed a little bit longer.

Be assured I have already congratulated the staff on making your stay such a memorable one.

Reviewed 9 June 2021

I had an excellent stay at The President Hotel . Best breakfast! Loved the variety to choose from and all was freshly prepared and presented in a way that is safe and hygienic. The Hotel and rooms are beautiful and functional. All the staff was friendly and helpful. Had a great time and would recommend it to anyone. From business travel to Family holiday

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Desmond O'Connor, General Manager at The President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2021

Dear Yolani2021

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us. Exceeding guest expectations is what we are set out to do.

Reviewed 8 June 2021

Best stay! The rooms are very clean and neat. The staff friendly and helpful. The food and drinks on the spot! All of this with a magnificent view. The whole family enjoyed the stay and we will definitely be back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Desmond O'Connor, General Manager at The President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear 155nadia

Reviewed 7 June 2021

Was a great experience arriving at a clean and friendly hotel. Overall hotel looks great and a nice place to relax. Would suggest a large shower instead of a small bath with a shower in the tub but yet it still works well and convenient for each one of the couples.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Desmond O'Connor, General Manager at The President Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2021

Dear Gavinrynders

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and your great comments.

My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here with us and look forward to your next visit and may it be soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed 7 June 2021

The staff are very friendly and always willing to assist. The rooms are clean with a great view and the food is soooo delicious. The hotel is situated near shops and the beach.Will definitely visit again

Dear Lindambele1

Thanks for taking the time to post this review and your valued feedback. My team and I are delighted that we could make every moment matter for you and trust this will ensure your speedy return.

Best Regards