All reviews cape town self catering sea point busy road sea view the penthouse secure parking walking distance rooms are spacious lovely hotel short drive laundry service pleasant stay home away from home hotel is situated the location is perfect regent road
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

How do I begin to express my gratitude for the way you welcomed my family and I we were treated with such care and love every single day I sent there I was loved the staff was amazing.... AYANDA OH MY GOSH THE AMAZING BAR NAME SERVICE THE MOST AMAZING COCKTAILS... Herbert at reception and Noama at reception not forgetting Juanita..... Am sorry if I didn't mention others by name but they're equally amazing...... Especially the breakfast team....

Trip type: Travelled with family
samhotelrev, Revenue Management at Bantry Bay Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for visiting Bantry Bay Suite Hotel recently and sharing your experience with us. My team and I are delighted to note you enjoyed your stay with us. It makes me extremely proud when we have lived up to the ethos of “Ubuntu” and with this, have created an exceptional experience for our guests. This in turn will hopefully ensure that our hotel becomes your “home” when next in Cape Town. We look forward to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose the Bantry Bay Suite Hotel for the proximity to so many amenities. It was all that we hoped for and more. Beautiful room - so large and light, wonderful staff and excellent facilities.
We try not to stay in the same place twice but I would definitely revist this Hotel.
Thansk to the team in Cape Town - we had a fabulous time.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
samhotelrev, Revenue Management at Bantry Bay Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Susan, Thank you for sharing your experience and sentiments of our Hotel with all of us. So delighted you feel our room and amenities was satisfactory to you and our location central to your needs and requirements. We certainly hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband booked and I must be honest, I wasn’t expecting a huge amount but was very pleasantly surprised.

We had a lovely, spacious sea facing room
With small balcony and it was tastefully decorated and bright. Great to have the kitchenette, particularly as we had our baby with us.

Staff very nice and room was cleaned plus turn down every day.

Location is great and we made use of the secure parking (additional charge).

We come to Cape Town every year and would definitely consider staying here again! Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family
samhotelrev, Revenue management at Bantry Bay Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the feedback. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us and felt it to have exceeded your expectations, certainly something we strive to offer to all our amazing guests. We are looking forward to host you again in the hopefully not too distant future!

Reviewed 14 February 2019

I felt very welcome by the staff of the hotel. Everybody was very friendly and helpful. The room was cleaned everyday with fresh towels if necessary. Nice to sit in the bar and the garden where it was possible to get food and drinks. I would recommend the hotel to anyone who is looking for an enjoyable time in Cape Town.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your amazing review and recommendation. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your stay to the fullest and felt it to be a home away from home, certainly our goal at Bantry Bay Suite Hotel.

Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

Excellent !!
Friendly staff, great accommodation, amazing breakfast and well situated
You cant go wrong - what a pleasant experience. Thank you for a unforgettable experience. Will recommend this great hotel to anyone

Trip type: Travelled with family
jacojacobs50, Revenue Management at Bantry Bay Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2019

Thank you so much Mr Brits for sharing your positive feedback wit us. We trust that this hopefully ensures that Bantry Bay Suite Hotel will be your preferred stay when next in Cape Town. Take care!