Lowest prices for your stay
R 1 050
Priceline
R 1 650
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
R 1 050
Easy and fast booking
All reviews great location enjoyed my stay great stay room was clean breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2023

Thank you for providing me with accommodation despite the late booking. Very clean, friendly staff, 5 star room with amenities most facilities don't provide anymore. You are the best🥰🥰🥰. 24 hour security

Date of stay: March 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2023

Very neat and clean rooms. The problem is the fridge in the rooms are too small such that u can't even put a mere 6 pack of drinks. Not even one 2litre bottle can fit in those small coolers posed as fridges. And the breakfast is not so good.

Date of stay: December 2022
Reviewed 23 June 2022

They have Friendly and helpful staff… great location which is a stone throw away from a shopping complex that has restaurants, a pharmacy, a picknpay. The facility is also very clean… thorough enjoyed my stay…

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 March 2022

I Enjoyed my stay at lily park after receiving a warm welcome .The service is excellent and they really take priority in satisfying their guests. I love how affordable it is and the rooms are neat and spacious.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 6 February 2022

Good day, I found my stay at LilyPark Lodge Very Good.. the only issues I had was that there was no milk for tea/coffee in the room as well no mention of offering a Halaal option. Other than that the room was very clean and tidy and will definitely stay at the lodge when we come to Rustenburg again.

Date of stay: January 2022