Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
amu m
Pretoria, South Africa

Bad service

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 04 Feb 2024
Beautiful place but the service was bad. I was there for a work conference, we were put in a small conference room without air conditioning. The bathrooms were dirty, we kept asking for water to be refilled since the room was hot but they only brought water later in the afternoon after asking them several times. The food was nice but again for them to clear the table one had to ask again and again.
Date of stay: February 2024
Family Bed Unit Exterior / Play Area
    R 640
19.9 km from ANEW Resort Hunters Rest Rustenburg
View more hotels in Rustenburg
All reviews public areas weekend game braai units
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2024

This time, the staff let the hotel down. I specifically asked if there is wifi in the room and that it works. I booked into the hotel to do some important work. Sadly, the wifi was not working. I tried calling the reception four times. Eventually, I spoke to Tomelo. twice. She assured me that their "service provider" will sort out the connection and that she will get back to me. She did not do so. I tried to contact the front desk on several occasions and eventually gave up. Also, I asked for a memory foam pillar twice which did not arrive. My bathroom shower glass was not clean- Ewee. Monkeys roaming everywhere- despite the "don't feed the monkey sign", I saw an employee feeding the monkeys a banana. Sadly, I will unlikely return.

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank haroonc2013
Reviewed 16 January 2024 via mobile

Everything was great for us. The room was big enough. The bed was comfortable and big. The aircon was working. However, it was making noise. The food was delicious. Very delicious. Buffet breakfast had a lot of options, and the facilities were proper. We also went for a couples 3 hr spa treatment, and we loved it.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2023

Shower floor dirty with slippery residue.
Mirrors and Shower glass not clean.
Swimming pool area alcholic bottles and papers.
Not friendly staff and of no help.
Pillows are terrible by the way
Not 4 star AT ALL been to a lot of hotels and this was the first time I experienced this.

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Camper09918761515
Reviewed 1 May 2023

I was there with my partner and my 6 year old daughter for a brief weekend get away. The facilities were great, and the activities. The food was also good, and staff overall friendly.
However, the service at the restaurant was terrible overall. We had to wait for over an hour for food, and the kitchen was slow in getting food out. The waiters forget they have guests, and don’t take constructive criticism well. They need to be trained on hood etiquette and customer service. I won’t be visiting again for this reason - terrible service, which left a sour taste.

Room tip: Just ensure you set your expectations on service, else it will be sub-standard.
Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Thabo L
Reviewed 16 April 2023

Room is nice and clean. Restaurant is a big no no. Food takes over an hour for a simple set menu, staff is untrained about what is served, and the food is really not remotely worthy of 1 star. Otherwise it is a pleasant place to sleep

Date of stay: April 2023