Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
henning257

HV Promotions

Review of Upington Inn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Sept 2023
Brilliant service - going the extra mile Rooms very comfortable and handling of a group of 15 pp - well done 'Check in went smoothly - all were happy
Breakfast on time - early, as requested !!!
You are on a winning path keep it up...

Date of stay: September 2023
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Christo Lubbe, General Manager at Upington Inn, responded to this review
Responded 27 Sept 2023
Dear Henning 257. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted your group enjoyed the stay with us and we meet your expectations. Thank you for the acknowledgement that we are on a winning path - The team is delighted. We hope you will come and visit with another group in the near future.
R 1 436
    R 1 849
    R 1 910
4.4 km from Upington Inn
Free parking
Riverfront, elegant, simply the most regal guesthouse in Upington. Completely renovated October
5.7 km from Upington Inn
R 626
29.0 km from Upington Inn
Restaurant
View more hotels in Upington
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2023

One of the best overnight stays in Upington. Friendly and competent staff. The Rooms are comfortable and clean.
Very nice restaurant serving good food. I will use Upington Inn again for my regular overnight stay when travelling to Namibia.

Date of stay: July 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Christo Lubbe, General Manager at Upington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2023

Greetings from the Upington Inn Team
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We are delighted you enjoyed your experience in Badgers Grill.
We do look forward to accommodating you on your next trip to Nambia.

Reviewed 15 June 2023

Your other guests made a huge noise on the first night of our stay. Then one of your guests after coming to their room moved furniture or something that we could not sleep. We have two nights in credit with you. . . . . . . We sincerely hope that it will be a better experience.

Date of stay: June 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Christo Lubbe, General Manager at Upington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2023

Greetings from Upington Inn
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. So sorry that your experience was spoilt by noise.
Please do contact us for your next visit. We will do our best to ensure your room is quiet.
We do look forward to welcome you back.
Kind Regards
Linda Steel - Revenue Manager

Reviewed 30 May 2023

Staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms are great and lovely beds. Excellent value for money. We travel a lot through SA and will now make The Upington Inn our regular place to stop en route to Joberg.

Date of stay: May 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Christo Lubbe, General Manager at Upington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2023

Dear Mrs Wiese
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are delighted that you found our staff friendly and helpful,
We are so pleased to see that we have become your regular stop-over Hotel on your travels.

We will see you again soon.
Kind Regards
Christo Lubbe

Reviewed 11 August 2022

What a great stay and experience!! Location is awesome. Really quiet at night. Even took my bicycle out for a spin in the morning. We didn’t want to leave. Staff were super friendly and helpful. Everything was clean and the food was good. Everything you need in one place in terms of accommodation. Will definitely stay there again. Thanks Andre and William for your hospitality.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
William Horner, General Manager at Upington Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2023

Dear Pieterverse

It is so refreshing to read that you had a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us, thank you for the rating as well.

Your feedback has been shared with the team and they are so thrilled with your super feedback.

Warm Regards

Upington Inn Team and Management

Reviewed 28 March 2022

I check in the hotel today and I was separated from my colleagues two of them were offered rooms next to each other and I was taken +_ 35 metres from the reception, from a 6 hour drive trip first thing I do I have to reply to my emails to my surprise there is not wifi connection in my room, not even slow connection there is nothing at all. I go to the reception and the white lady tells me about the 100 metre connection which is not connecting to my room.

I asked to be changed to another room and she tells me that she is sorry they are fully booked and there's nothing she can do. She further tell me that I am welcome to sit in the dining area which I am rewriting this review from and there is too much noise here from the other guests not that I can tell them to lower their voices and the staff is also laughing with them hard as they are serving them drinks and food.

The other thing I find half toilet paper in my room which I also had to go to the reception and ask for a toilet paper, ironing board and the iron. The lady working at reception never brought them by the time I had requested, now I am sitting in the dining room and she passed and I asked her about them and she is like oh I forgot, from there she brings them along and puts them on top of the dining table next to me. I am shocked for life, the bedding in my room is also not properly made it does not even look fresh and changed before I came in, the duvet had brown foot prints on top.

The sales director for country hotels, I met with you in September and complained about the services we are receiving these ppl are racist towards us and they will not admit. This is the last time my company will take me out of the comfort of my own home and book me into a country hotel.

Date of stay: March 2022

Dear Tmomo20

It was with sincere regret that I took note of our failure to deliver the standard of services associated with a premier establishment and which we work so hard towards delivering to all our guests.

Your feedback has been shared with the team and used for training purposes to ensure that, we deliver on meeting and surpassing our guest’s expectations.

Warm Regards